Party for Two...

I do not own the above pic.

Y/N's POV

The last couple of weeks have been busy so I thought why not have a Party unfortunately my idea had spread far and wide because it suddenly included all of Itachi's friends, Iruka, Naruto and Sasuke and a few other kids as well as some guy named Kakashi Hatake along with his friends, apparently Itachi knew him well and wanted him to join. It soon became a huge affair which I wasn't prepared for, and it was now being organised such that three special guests would join. These three special guests were almost like ambassadors of Konoha everyone knew them, they consisted of renowned author Master Jiraiya, famous medical doctor Dr. Tsunade and a scientist named Professor. Orochimaru. They had put Konoha on the map with their fame. And I also will soon have the honour of meeting some of Itachi's relatives well known for being businessmen their names are; Madara Uchiha, Izuna Uchiha and the two who I have already met Shisui and Obito. Now I don't know how my small idea became this big of a deal because I only mentioned it to one of the women I met at Naruto's school her name was Kurenai Yuhi and that too I only met her because she had a daughter in the smaller grades. However I only recently found out from Itachi that she is the Mayors daughter in Law so that's how the whole town found out and I am no longer planning it because it is now a Mayor issue and I am merely to attend. Crazy right?

XXX TIMESKIPPY NO JUTSU XXX

The Party is in two days and I always wanted to be like those girls who take the whole week to get ready for a party like those socialites. So Itachi and I went shopping to look for couple outfits. "Hey girlfriend! So since were like matching it's so like cute like yah!" I said batting my eyelashes every so often while pretending to chew gum. "Last I checked I was your boyfriend." Itachi said laughing "Urgh! Why do you have to kill the mood I was getting into character." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Why do I have to be your girlfriend why can't you be like my bro or something." He said as I pouted. "Fine *sigh* I will be your girlfriend..." He said giving in as he did a hair flip, "I'm so gorgeous!" He said laughing. "That you are!" I said laughing loudly. We headed to the first store and looked around finding nothing interesting. "So how are we dressing and what is our color?" He asked. "I wanted to go with a cute dress but up to you..." "I like that! My idea however is you wear something like a jumpsuit and I wear pants t shirt and a leather jacket..." "Ok I don't know if you figured out that I love jumpsuits or whether you like me in jumpsuits but I like your idea way better." "Okay well let's go look around the other stores." We eventually found a dark blue jumpsuit that wasn't a full pants but shorts and it was really fancy and we both liked it. "Strut that stuff! Work it! Yes do a turn...keep looking!...look here!" Itachi said trying to be a good hype man as I kept posing as if I was on the red carpet. In the end we both burst out laughing like mad people. "If your parents only knew what I did to their mature son." "Are you kidding I haven't had this much fun in so long." He said with a small smile. I then jumped to hug him as he laughed returning the hug with a bear hug. We eventually walked into a store with mostly men's clothes. There we found a dark blue leather jacket and the same colour in pants and a t shirt and last but not least we both went looking for accessories. "You know blue has a complimentary colour what if our shoes and shades were orange for more edge." Itachi said thoughtfully. "Ok number one, wow! Number two, how the hell did you know that?" "Oh Obito, he always says that blue and orange go together well." "He does seem like an orange kind of guy you know..." "And me...what colour do look like?" "Hmmm...a dark purple or red either one would suit you." I said trying to sound professional. "Wow you really thought that through." "Yep...uh Itachi?" "Yeah?" "Have you ever...you know wanted to um...cosplay?" "Oh?...um I am not opposed to it if you want to one day then maybe...if we do it together you know it would...I mean I would do...that?" "Hmmm...nice answer...well you know who I would dress you as first right?" I said clasping my hands behind my back swaying a little side to side wiggling my brows slightly. "Oh...oh...OH! Oh my god him!..." "Yeah...duh! Only if you let me though." "Urgh! Fine..." Itachi said crossing his arms. "The things I do for you..." Itachi said shaking his head. At the end of the day I had orange stilettos, We both had orange shades and Itachi had orange combat boots.