The wedding: Part 2

A/N: In this wedding the photoshoot will take place before the wedding to ensure the best quality pictures...Also it is a Japanese wedding (with some tweaking here and there) regardless of what attire is chosen so there is no bad luck about seeing the bride before the wedding.

I turned over feeling the space next to me realising it was empty as I frowned when suddenly a loud alerting buzzing sound rang next to me as I jumped seeing the alarm on my phone going off as I realised I'm getting married today I jumped out of bed with an unstoppable grin making my way to the bathroom as I headed to shower.

The first thing that happened was I got a call from Obito saying that I needed to meet him in the top floor for my hair and make up. I just saw a spam of messages from Sasori simply saying 'Wake up brat.'  I eventually finished in the shower and put on my gown as I ate before heading there.

"Morning dear BTB! Mr. Rintaro is here for your make up and hair." He said happily.

"Aren't you all chirpy?" I asked laughing.

"Oh the day is finally here Y/N I feel so excited."

"Imagine on your own wedding day?"

"Oh god no! Let's just worry about today and all the fun."

"Hehe okay..."

I headed to the chair as my hair was put into a low bun before having my makeup done as Mr. Rintaro focused heavily on his task at hand.

"I've been known in the industry for my incredible instincts and my ability to be incredibly flexible but to see how all of that came together to create this absolutely daring look I love how elegant it is." He said passionately as I smiled happily.

"Okay are we done with the make up Mr. Rintaro we are on a tight schedule and it's time to fit on the outfit." Obito said looking at his watch.

"Yeah sure I just need to touch up after the ceremony so remember that."

I headed upstairs as the (Dress/Kimono) stared back at me as I breathed in deeply mentally preparing myself to wear this stunning outfit.

"God it's so beautiful..."

"Yes indeed it is...Do you remember how long it took us to find it?"

"Seven and a half hours..." Sasori said stepping in in his suit as I smiled pulling him in for a hug as he smiled at me.

"Yes precisely. Now I'll be outside while you get dressed I will call the respective people to be here." Obito added as he stepped out with Sasori. Within a few minutes the brides maids and Kitana showed up.

"As the host for today I sure have my work cut out." Kitana chuckled paging through the folder of today's program.

"Yeah It's got the reception one too right?" I asked as she nodded.

"Where is the dresser?"

"Oh today you aren't going to have a dresser like all the other girls..." Kitana said smirking as I looked at her slightly confused.

"Mrs. Uchiha wanted to dress you herself." She said smiling at me as the door opened revealing Mikoto.

"Darling I hope it's okay that I do that I wanted to be the one to help you put on your (dress/kimono)..."

"I would be honoured." I said smiling as she nodded guiding me to the stand as I exhaled feeling the uncontrollable smile breaking onto my face. As she laced up the outfit I admired it in the mirror as the girls also began getting dressed.

"Well I'm going  to find the grooms party and let them know we head down to the wedding area in an hour we have pictures first." Kitana said as she wrote down a few things before heading out.