Thank you everyone❤️

First I want to say a huge thank you to every single person that has read this book or even seen it  because I really appreciate all of you. I really feel so glad that I planned to do this I really am lucky to have an opportunity to meet all of you'll and I made so many friends through this book that I am so grateful for I can't believe we're finally at the end I owe it to all your feedback that motivates me I really am thankful. This isn't just a book for me it's memories. Writing and interacting with all of you has been such a privilege and I remember when I first started my first reader was digitoxine and I remember how much she supported me and motivated me when I began and didn't really know where the story would go. I started the book to bring my imagination to words but now it's more than that it's become a way I can make people smile and feel comfort I really feel so touched when you'll talk about how the book is like an escape for you all being able to do that is incredible and I am truly honoured. 

On another note I have some news because no this is not my last Itachi X Reader book I am also working on another fanfic that I will be posting later today...or earlier today I don't really know but here is some information on it if you are interested.

Name: The pact we made (Itachi X Reader)

Plot: After some shocking news on top of a break up you and your best friend decide that both of you have had your hearts broken one two many times you'll decide to just forget it and start a family together but you'll love each other platonically...

That's it from me! Thank you again for being so kind to me and patient I am eternally grateful❤️

Kitana ❤️💞