Dance with me in my backyard boy...

I don't own the above picture ❤️😁

Y/N's POV

Just over two years had passed and in that time so much had happened. Naruto and Sasuke were now 9 and would turn 10 in a few months. Danzo was jailed and put on trial receiving backlash from the public and life in prison, he was involved in a lot more than the secret project. There was also a case of abductions and human trafficking along with murder and drug dealing. 

However on a lighter note I have my own practice and got my doctorate in psychology so now people refer to me as Dr. Y/N L/N but that will change in exactly half a year from now because of the wedding, my wedding. I honestly don't know how I managed all these new happenings. Izumi is going to get married in a weeks time so that has been the talk for now but people still talk about the approaching event due in 6 months. Itachi is doing great he had been given the promotion to CEO because of all of his crazy ideas and how much more the company has grown due to him.I am no longer Naruto's psychologist...however that doesn't mean he doesn't still stay with me. Itachi and I decided to take care of him and we both still stay at either of our houses. I go to Suna on a more regular basis to see my cousins and visit Kankuro and his siblings once in a while. 

(present day)

I am currently trying to tie my hair because I am going to the park with Itachi and we will be taking Naruto but my stupid hair is acting up and not looking neat...it's one of this bad hair days. I head over to our (hmmm you started using 'our' huh?) hair cupboard and look for something to neaten my hair but before I can do that Itachi grabs the brush and starts combing my hair into a neat ponytail completely effortlessly before tying it up as I stand there relieved and annoyed at the fact that he just did what I have been trying to achieve for so long.

"How did you-"

"I have been tying a ponytail for longer than you...probably?" 

"You know that isn't even a lie..." I said as he chuckled shaking his head.

"I know." 

I walked out of the room slipping my ring on as I walked down the stairs. We headed to the park as we ran for a bit before indulging in some ice cream. 

"We need to go shopping for Izumi's wedding, if we go any later we'll be cutting it close." Itachi said eating his ice cream.

"You're right maybe Wednesday? I am free and don't have to go in to work..."

"Okay we can go after I finish work."

"Perfect!" I said kissing his cheek.

We eventually finished before heading to drop Naruto off at school and going to work. We decided it was better if we travelled to work together so we could both say bye to Naruto and spend time together. 

A/N- there it is...the start of the recurring  timeskips 🥲. And a day in the life of you both.