Chapter 16

Sana's POV

The table went silent and no one spoke after that .
That mistress of him ran away from here crying .
My breakfast was almost finished, so I stood up and was about to walk away when he banged his hand on the table and looked at me .
If looks could kill then I would have been dead for sure ,I would not be breathing anymore.

" In my office. NOW!!". He said and shouted the last part at me .

I just nodded and followed him and to the present I am standing in his office as straight As a souldier and he is not looking at me but looking at the other direction, taking deep breaths.

After some moments of silence he look up and our eyes made a contact.

He started taking his large steps towards me as if I am his prey.

With each step he takes I take one backwards.

Not wanting to make a scene as in romantic novels and cage myself between him and the wall because this is not romantic at all. I started walking in circles and he followed me .

When he realized we are not going anywhere he stopped.

" Why did you do that?". He said and to my surprise he was calm.

I cleared my throat and replied
"I don't care what you do or whom you are with. Just don't involve me and tell them to stay away from me ."

He look at me for moments trying to find something in me by looking deep in my eyes but I don't lie.

Suddenly, he took two steps forward and pushed me to the wall.
He sandwiched me between wall and him.
It happened so fast that it knocked the breath out of me .
I look at him and the fear I have been trying to control broke free.
My heart started racing and breath quickens , you know reflexive action .

" You say you don't want me or you don't care how many Mistresses I have but at the same time your body and your reactons say opposite" he said and came close to me if that was even possible.
Our bodies touched each other's.
My front to his front and our lips were just cm away.

" What do you want ?. Why Did you marry me and at the same time you say you don't want me?".
He said calmly and looked into my eyes.

We stayed like that for some minutes or seconds. I don't know but I was the one who broke the eye contact first.

" I don't wanna be your wife . I want someone who can love me and can stay loyal to me . I want someone who cares for me . Someone I can trust. Looks and money doesn't matter to me .
I don't want you and I never will because I can't consider you my husband." I said while looking everywhere but him.

He walked away from me and to my surprise he said " leave ".

He don't have to tell me twice .
Because I am mote desperate to leave then he thinks.
I left his office as fast as I can .

I entered my room and locked the doors .
I curled up on the floor and started crying.
All the bravery that I mustered and all the drama I showed.
I want him to love me !
He is my husband but has he ever considered me his wife ?
What are you doing God ? .
Why are you doing this to me ?.
I shouldn't have said those words to him .
Now he will think I am some kind of stupid.

I think I will lose my hope and my life .
I was never the optimistic one .
My spirit will leave me if I live like this for another moment but at the same time I know nothing gonna change.
I will walk out this door and my reality will slap me .
My reality will beat me and laugh at me .

I can't give up and at the same I can't live .

____________________________________

It's been three days from that incident and thank God that he is ignoring me as much as I am ignoring him .
But, I have to face him because I have a match in some days.
I can't miss my match it's very important for my career.
The problem is that I don't have enough courage to talk with him after that incident.