Chapter 14

(Laura)

I woke up with headache .
I opened my eyes and found myself in an unrecognizable room .

The wall of the room is painted in dark grey and everything is match with black .

This is definitely not my likeable place  .
I hate darkness because I am scared of it.

I hate every thing and person that scares me .

I looked around for some minutes and then looked at my hands , rubbing my hands together with nervousness.

I don't know where am I and what will happen.

Am I captured?
I asked myself but then I remembered those rough yet gentle hands .

That's reminds me of that injured patient and someone who came to take him to a hospital.

He was scary not but looks but by appearance.
He also pointed a gun at me .

At this point I thought what if he rapes me or sell me .
I don't wanna be a prisoner of anyone.
What if he kills me!
What will happen to Sana and Julie then.

I won't be able to safe them now that I have been captured by someone who don't know what will do to me.

I curled up hugging my legs and I buried my head between my stomach and legs .

I started crying , not knowing what to do.

Suddenly the door to my room opened .

I looked up at the sound of door .

I didn't wiped my tears , I was scared.

After a moment he came inside and shut the door behind him , not even looking at my direction.

My breath quickens and my heart started beating faster.

I was scared.
I can't do anything.

I hiccuped and he looked at me .

His eyes were cold but I see them getting softer when he looked at my state.

He slowly walked towards me and I only looked at him .

I tried to control my crying and somehow it worked because my body froze when walked , coming closer to me .

He stopped right in front of me , his face some inches away from mine when he raised his hand and was about to placed it on my cheek.
I flinched away from him .
Trying to reach the other side of bed but he stopped me .

" Stop" he said angrily and looked at me .

I didn't stop only but froze at the same time .

He tried to reach me again but just like the first time I flinched and backed away .

His hand turned into fist and he moved forward to grab my hijab covered head.

" Y-You c-cant " I stuttered.
He stopped for a moment and then looked at me skeptically.

" Y-You c-cant t-touch me , you a-are not " I said time properly so he can understand.

He just stood there with his hand still hanging in the mid air .

I got tense when he didn't replied and just stood there.

After gaining some courage I looked at him and suddenly hiccuped.

He balled his hand which were in the air into fist and walked away .

He stopped before leaving and said
" I will ask my dad once he wake up about what you said and then decide what will I do but remember you have stepped into my business and you are not going anywhere.
Not like you can without getting killed " and left banging the door behind him and then he locked it .

My eyes welled up again and I cried for hours.

____________________________________

Two hours Later-

I am still sitting on the same bed but I have stopped crying.

I have been looking at the door for some time now and I froze yet again when I found and heard the click of the door lock .

It opened after a moment and still my heart started beating faster than before but it slowed down when I found a four or three years old baby girl coming inside.

I wonder how she reached the door?

I stood up for the first time and walked to her .

I found a tub on the floor and I thought " that's how she reached the door "

I looked at her and found her big wide yet the most beautiful eyes looking at me with wonder.

I crouched down in front of her , my heart melts and an urge to hug her come but I refused it.
I don't wanna scare her.

" Daddy left ". She said with her small , soft and gentle voice.

First it took some time to get what she said but then I recognized her words .

" Daddy ?" I asked her with a questioing look .

" H Daddy locked you here ". She said while playing with my hair.

My eyes widened when I realized, she is talking about HIM!

Then I looked at her and slapped myself in my mind at not realizing that how much she is identical to him .

She started crying suddenly and I panicked.

I hugged her and lift her up .

" Where is Mommy princess ". I asked while walking outside that room.

" I don't have one ". She replied

It left me in a daze for some moments but I looked at her and said
" Okay baby girl stop crying I will make some milk for you if you will tell me where the kitchen is .
Okay ?"

She looked at me and then nodded by moving her up and down and smiling from cheek to cheek.

Her smile left a smile on my face and I reached kitchen with her telling me by her hands .

First I thought I should set her down and make some milk for her but she didn't let go of me so holding her with one arm I made her some milk.

I left the kitchen with her feeder and her in my arms .

I sat down on one of the sofa and hold her closed to me .

After giving her feeder and making sure she digest it .
I lay her down beside me on the sofa so that she is between me and the head of sofa .

After some time she and I both drifted off to a peaceful sleep on that sofa.