Chapter 38

Author's POV

Sana is working hard everyday for this year's national championship and every one is getting along well except the relation Between Sana and Leo is still the same .

Leo hasn't made any move to talk to her or try to spend time with her.
Sana is the same .
Even though Leo feed her breakfast sometimes there are no emotions however.

Everyone in his gang is disturb and frustrated.

They ask him everyday as to why is he acting like this .
Why is he acting like this again, but today his friends lost their temperament and banged their first on his office table in front him .

"JUST TELL US ALREADY LEO!
WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS NOW WHEN YOU WERE READY TO KILL YOURSELF WHEN SHE WAS HURT!
WHY DID YOU TREATED HER LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
JUST SAY IT ALREADY OR WE ARE LEAVING YOU !"
With that said they both stood up straight and looked in his eyes for the answer of his behaviour but he avarted his eyes and started looking outside the window.
After waiting for two four to five minutes his friends started walking away while he stood up and walked towards the window.

Just when they opened the window Leo said something that shook the floor beneath them and both of them held their breath.

"The assassin who killed my father was her "..

______________________________________

Xerver entered the room and locked the door behind him while his group was watching everything with slightest hope and patience.

Xerver woke her up and helped her sit .

After comforming that she is fully awake he sat on the chair which was placed in front of her bed.

"Laura can you tell us if you know who "H King" is ?"

With every word that left his lips his heart beated faster .

Laura looked at him sadly as he asked the question and suddenly she started crying.

Everyone was shocked at her reaction and Xerver stood up and embraced her.
He just sat there and hugged her while she clutched his shirt hardly with her small hands.

"H King is the name of our group".
As she stopped crying a bit the words left her mouth that froze everyone.

The pain that travelled from Xerver's heart to his arms and then hands become unbearable.

"My two friends and I , we are H King."

She explained again and looked at Xerver's face .

"Why did you and your group attacked my mension then ?
Don't you care about Bella?"

Xerver asked with a dead voice while he tried to push her away but his eyes showed the hurt and sadness as they were filled with unshead tears.

Laura did something unimaginable as she held his face with her both hands and kissed his cheek lightly , looking into his eyes she started explaining.

"We didn't attacked your mension.
My friend contacted me and told me not to stay inside the mension.
And I was contacting her all of this is true but she found out that I am here that's why she did that.
Someone else did this and she was taking action against that but since she don't have her things with her she failed."
Xerver listened carefully and didn't break the eye contact.

" How can I believe you Laura ?"
He said and moved closer a bit .

"Because we H King were once a slave of a Mafia and we made H King to get out of there..."
With that said she lost her consciousness and collapsed into Xerver's hands.

Xerver as well as his didn't expected anything like that and the thing that she said not only confused them but also left them in a desert.
_____________________________________

"So, did you find anything interesting?"
Xender asked as he entered the mension and his men looked at him with smirks.

"Something?
We find a lot of interesting things"
His friend replied as he entered his office and sat down.

"Your plan was half successful Xender.
We were able to hack Xerver's mension but we failed to hack Leo's.
The security was unbeatable.
We were shocked as well .

And as you said we were able to find some information regarding Mam's friend Laura.
Here's a video you would like to watch .
The Xerver and his men inspected her after the hack and this is what they get.
You were right about them being mysterious".

The smirk and satisfaction that stayed on his face as he watched the whole video while his men stood there and watched as well.

Not only were they pissed to have a snake between them which is called H King but they were shocked as well because the expression that Xender had was new to them.

He was satisfied and his eyes showed pride but why?

They all thought the same think as they looked at each other and waited for the video to be over .
So,that they could ask their boss about it .

As the video ended Xerver stood up and started walking back and forth.

"Xender is there something you would like to tell us because you are acting creepy".
His second hand and friend said after looking at his men's faces.

"Would you people like to listen to a story of three girls?"
As he stopped walking back and forth he asked as he looked at his friends.

"You are actually acting very strange Xender you are giving us the creeps.
Just say it "
His friend said as he walked forward and sat down on the chair in front of his table.

The story that those Mafia comformed was sorrowful and dangerous and they somehow found themselves in a dark cage and they didn't know where to go because the main heroes of that story became the main villains of their story.

As Xender stopped and sat down on his chair he looked at his friends and his men and then outside the window.

"This is the story of two assasins and a brain who controlled them.
The story of three girls who killed four mafias including your former leader and my father .....