Chapter 7

Sana's POV

The state I am in is for those who see the angel of death before they die .
There is a difference in my position.
This angel is fake and I hope , I am not gonna die today or unless I avenge my parents.

Smirking at me he took equal steps towards me.

If I thought that I will be alive then I am wrong but what's the point in giving up.

When he was two steps away from me .
I looked up at him . Well he is not the most handsome man I have ever seen but still he is handsome but his beauty will go to waste . For me of course.

I smirk up at him and whispered " 678 ".
The lights turned off and by listening to Assistant guidance I found my way out.

Of course I am running and splitting everything that come in my way because I know he is coming before me and his men are everywhere and the fact that they know this place better then me didn't work but hopefully I am outside that hell of a building.

I sprinted to my left " Book A cab to my home fast!".

I have said it before So, within a minute I found a cab infront of me . I sit in it hurriedly and said driver to drive as fast as he can .
He tried to ask me why ? and to what is wrong? .

I told him my stomach is hurting and I have to be home urgently.

The drive was not safe for me but the most safest thing I have ever done.

Giving the driver his tip. I hurriedly walked inside my home and banged the door behind me locking it in every way possible.

When I looked around I found my aunt and uncle questioingly.

" You lady!.You left us with a note ?" Uncle said angrily.

" We raised you better then this Sana!". This time aunt screamed.

" I am sorry?". I said questioningly.

" You should be lady and as your punishment . You are grounded till your MATCH! ". Both of them shouted at once.

I hissed and nodded.

Passing my way to my room I stopped in front of them and said
'' A hug?". And looked at them.

They both look at me for minutes before taking me in a born crashing hug.

" We missed you Sana !". Aunt said while hugging and uncle nodded.

" I am sorry . I missed you more."
I whispered.

I walked to my room and shut the door .

Well it's great that I don't have any device with me now because I left them in my rented room.

I rented that room for a month.
So, may be I will get my things after my match.

I huffed and jumped to my bed .

After thinking about what have I done . I smiled at my self.

Even the American Mafia King was not able to catch me .

I said to my self with proudness.

_________________________________________

Jacob's POV

"Why did you let her go ? .
Jacob!. I have asked for him and you knew!". Leo our Boss shouted at us . Me and Alex.

Alexander was there with me but he did access our system and make a run And the fact that we were not able to stop him surprised us both