Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and direct sunlight hitting my face .

I tried to move but something hold me on my place .

I opened my eyes I found a muscular arm holding me .

Moving a bit to try and see who it is . I found myself looking at my husband face .

FLASH BACK -------------

He opened the door of his office and carried me to his room .

Shutting and locking door behind us he gently put me on the bed .

At this moment my heart is traying to explode in my chest .

He is my husband and he is a play boy .

He said I am Savage I can't do this .

I just can't.

He looked into my eyes for some moments and then lay down beside me holding me thight to his body .

Taking breath in my kneck he said something that shocked me .
I never imagined that these words can come out of his mouth.

"I know you are not ready and I will wait till you are . My wife I respect your decisions and can wait for you . Now at least I have someone who will wait for me and welcome me after a long and tiring day . Who will be with me no matter what . Whome with I can have my family and can spend my life with."

His words throw me from a hill .
It's like I slipped and never landed.

I wasn't able to say anything and so I didn't.

We lay like that for some time before sleep take over me .

FLASH BACK ENDS HERE --------

I changed my side and now I am looking at his handsome face .

After staring at him for more like some minutes .

He cleared his throat and I look up .

My eyes went wide at my foolishness and he smiled at me .

Kissing my head slowly he get up and walk into the bathroom.

I lay there for some moments and then decided to go in my room and take shower.

And then I realized , I missed my Fajr prayer.

I was about to walk out when I heard his bathroom door open and he walked out in just a towel.

I screamed as loud as I can moving away while covering my eyes.

He laughed at me and before I walked out he captured my hand in his and said
                          " Where are you going?".

I look every where but him and replied" In my room ".

" This is your room from today . You will sleep in my room and from now on this room is officially ours". He said

"Now I remember can I ask you what were you talking with Peter yesterday?". He asked out of nowhere.

I waited for some minutes before I replied " I have a match tommorow and it's finals. I have to attend ".

" What's with you asking someone when no one objected you on going?". He said still standing in front me NAKED!.

" I-I ufff I can not reply you like this at least go and wear some cloths ". I said after completing a series of stuttering.

He chuckled and smirked at me .
He suddenly started coming towards me and I hit the door .

" Now that I think of it . The way your body reacts and your voice stutter  .
You haven't been touched by anyone before, or do you ?".