Chapter 9

I am in my death bed right now but I will never strip in front of these monsters even if it cost my life .

I slightly look up at him , at his handsome features I cannot help myself but to think How can someone be this much cruel.

Was he always like this ?.

The questions are rising on their own in my head but I don’t want to stop them because I do want to know the truth.

“ I will never strip even If it costs my life. You can shoot me but what will you get by doing that?
Nothing hah?What do you get by killing people? Athurity?
If you think they give you athurity out of respect then may be you are wrong?. May be they are just scared of you? . They are obeying you Today but they can never make themselves obey you with loyalty! They will leave you when you want their help the most .” I said almost containing myself from crying.

After some moments of silence and both of us looking at each other and me with time intervals looking at his gun and waiting for him to shoot me .

He never did . His eyes were showing emotions I am not familiar with.

I think he had a terrible past .

He was not like this from the beginning. I can tell this from deep ,deep down .

All my dreams are crushed by this man . He took away my chances to find someone for me .

I don't even know if I will even be able to walk out from here or I will die inside of this house.

This house will never be some one's home .

Our staring moment is not to stay for long.

Suddenly sounds of claps can be heard from an old couple.

I didn't notice them before. Hell what I am talking about I didn't notice anyone except this man in front me .

By the looks they are familiar to this man I have noticed or to be correct he is familiar with them.

They came towards me amusement is Clear in their eyes.

The old man cleard his throat and said “ well If you care so much about my son here.why won’t you become that loyal person to him ? Who will stay with him whenever he needs one . It’s Clear. ( He then looked at others and smile at them ) . This women here is soon to be my son's bride . Take good care of her”.

The room went silent for some moments. I am going to the  world full of darkness I am falling somewhere and when I will reach the ground I will be getting lost.

That surface will break me into pieces.

I can no longer feel anything or can gain courage to look at him.

" Please don't do this to me . " I said almost in a whisper but I make sure they heard me.

I look at them but they moved away.

I was picked from the floor by some maids who then started dragging me to a room .

I will never be able to walk away or I will never see the light again.

Allah Oh My God! please help me.
I pleaded while looking up . I have given myself to you from this very moment.

____________________________________

I-I cannot believe myself.

I cannot believe my reality.

The sound of wind hitting on windows or the rays of light coming inside.