Chapter 34

(Laura)

He look up at my crying face and wiped my tears away gently .
"Be Mine tonight Laura.
Be mine...."

Before I could do something or say something in my defence someone knocked at the door and Xerver stood up .

He walked to the door and after conforming who it is he hurriedly walked away leaving me there all a mess.

I wonder what is wrong but I am glad that something happened that saved me .

As much as I want to leave there is something holding me back but I don't wanna think about it.

I can't just imagine what would have happened and on top of that I wouldn't have able to stop it .

The thought scares me .

It doesn't matter how much security they have I will leave no matter what .

This is not the right time to think about how weak I am .

It doesn't matter how weak I am because I am also H King .

----------------------------------------------------

(Three months later)

I have been in here for months now and after that night Xerver mostly don't come home neither he talk or say something to anyone's when he is .

I have been doing what I told myself I will and I can escape this big mansion anytime I want .

It took me some weeks but I finally figured it out but I was shocked when I activate the Sana's password she actually replied after asking me where am I and why did I used it .

I was shocked at first but she told me that she is also in some mafia mansion and her plan is proceeding so I should stay and investigate a bit .

Not only that but she said that we three will be meeting next month .

I wonder what is she doing there for almost a year now and she didn't even showed up in badminton recent months.

I have activated the King's chrome in the main computer system here and every system that will connect with it will be in access and so on .

Sana has a power of hacking I wonder how did she learned it ?

But nonetheless according to her I should go to garden alone at 3pm and stay there for some hours and no matter what I should not leave the mansion.
I wonder why is that but nonetheless acted on her words .

I was going to garden and Bella tagged along.

I wonder if it is okay for her to come with me .

I hope she will be safe and no matter what I will keep her safe .

After sitting there for like two hours doing random things and Bella started getting frustrated that we are not going anywhere neither have we gone inside for even a glass of water.

And when I thought I am just going inside for a bit we heard gun shots and the sound of things crashing from inside.

My eyes widen for a moment there and I pulled Bella closer to me .

I covered her ears with my hands and looked around in order to escape and since I was working on it for months I figured it out pretty fast .

Al the roots that I marked and I remembered the main thing .

The moment I entered the house I remembered the full plan
"No matter what do not leave the mansion!"

I signed in confusion and with Bella in my arms walked to the Library in where I was doing all this plannings and studying.

I was almost in front of it when someone from behind started shooting randomly and I ran into a corner and looked  at who was shooting.

Some men wearing suits but they were not Xerver's guard .

"If you stay quite and listen to us then it will be more easy and fun for you "

One of them said while walking in our direction while the others looked around and pointed there guns at us .

They are five and we are one and half kind of .

I nodded at them and stood in front of Bella .

They smirked at my reaction and walked forward.

One of them suddenly grabbed my hijab and jurked it hard that my head hurt .

But I didn't said anything I was waiting for the right time .

"Who knew that Xerver was keeping a beauty with him .
Not only we succeed in capturing the daughter of King but also his beauty"

He said and pulled my forward by my hijab .

I winced in pain and looked at him with tears filled eyes .

"Is it 6 7 8 or 9 I don't know how many of you are here but please don't harm us "

I said meekly and smirked inside .

I was laughing at the fact that I just said the activation code which will kill them and they are smirking like they won .

But again I wondered why did Sana selected such code but it doesn't matter because it can only be activated with our voices and our face scan .

Since I am standing right in front of a camera when everything here is hacked by Sana then I think it's fine .

"And do you think we are kind people?''

The one who was holding me said while the other one walked to Bella .

I panicked and for a minute forgot about the activation time limit which was ten seconds.

The moment I hit that guy and jumped on Bella there phones blasted and from the position I was in I somehow managed to servive  but I am pretty sure I have received some serious injuries.

Not seconds later I was laying on the ground with Bella in front of me who was crying and calling me but I started losing consciousness but before I could shut my eyes my mind kept them open telling me to stay conscious because if lose it now that will leave Bella in open danger.

I tried to stood up but fell .
I don't know from where it came but I thought if Sana knew that this will happen to me or if she was ready to secrifice or anything like that when on the nearest computer came her voice all panicky
"I told you to be alone why were you with someone else .
Why did you let it happen?
I can't lose you !
Laura !"
And then every voice faded and I smiled at the fact that she didn't planned this but it was my fault because I forgot the time of activation and I wasn't alone .

"Bella!
Laura!
Laura!".

I somehow found a very depressed and scared Xerver calling for us in panick but I can only wonder if he scared for me or it's just that I take care of his daughter.........