Chapter 35

Laura

I woke up In a plain room with white walls blue curtains and blue bedsheets I think this is how you explain a hospital room.

Well I think I clearly remember everything that happened.

Was I a prey or a hunter?

I will ask this once I will meet Sana .

She should have been able to control that system explosion but why she didn't?

And what did she meant by "Why were you not alone !"

If she knew that something this much dangerous will happen then why didn't she cared about Bella .

How can she ignore a child life ?

I don't know what is happening anymore and I know I don't want to make a mistake now .

I can't feel this insecure!
I mean I am working with my best friend Sana.

I have to stop myself from thinking anything wrong , anything that will break out friendship.

I will be simply keeping an eye on you Sana from now on .

Suddenly I heard someone clearing their throats and I looked up .

To my utter horror it is none other then Xerver.

"You are awake "
He said while looking at me and his voice was bearly audible .

His expression tells me that he still don't believe his eyes but it doesn't matter because I am gonna keep my distance from this man for sure.

"Where is Bella ?"
I cleared my throat and said .

"She is fine thanks to you and she is sleeping since it pass mid night."

He said and started walking in my direction.

While my brain fought with me to stop him from coming any further I asked myself about what am I supposed to say .

He stopped right beside me and was going to touch my hand when I pulled it away
"Keep your distance!
Please"
I panicked and said the first line in a bit louder voice then the next before I looked away in total embarrassment.

Wow Laura good going !

He cleared his throat and straighten his back .

"This is the second time that you have saved someone's life who meant for me alot "

He said while looking at me but looked away in the last .

Yeah, your father and your daughter right?

I said to myself I don't know why I am feeling frustrated.
It's not like I want him to think about me or care for me then why his words hurts alot.
I don't care if I am not in his family.
I don't have a right to feel frustrated.

I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly he sat beside me and pulled me in hug .

My mind become fuzzy and I started to push him away but he thightened his hold and after a second he placed his right hand on my cheek while my lips were still slightly parted from the shock.
Before I could say something or understand the meaning behind his actions his lips met mine and my eyes widened while his eyes were closed.

After a moment he pulled me away and stood up
"I am sorry that I wasn't able to safe you even though you mean the most to me "
He said and looked at me for a second with a forced smile and walked away .

I looked everywhere and on the closed door trying to digest everything but my mind became dizzy making me realize that he made a eat something.
Was he giving me some sedation when he kissed?
Because I am sure he ate a tablet before that....

____________________________________

Julie

I am not pissed that I am getting married tommorow .
It's not I care or something.

The moment my plan work It will be easy for him to leave me  .

It's not like he care anyway it is just a stupid contract he had to follow.

Even though I Know all this I can't help myself but feel sad .

Why did something like this is happening to me ?

I know I don't deserve this .

I deserve a loving, caring and loyal partner and a marriage of my choice!

But it's not like it will come true or something.

All I have to do is to make sure that that he don't come closer to me .

And even if he did then I will kill him .

(Next Day)

"Oh Dear ! You look beautiful.
Xender will not be able to keep his eyes away from you "
My mother said while placing a kiss on my forehead while smiling.

Then I will rip them !
I thought and smirked.

(After the marriage ceremony)

The ceremony was peaceful I can say but the actual celebration was held in his home where he took after I said my goodbyes to my parents.

His whole gang was waiting for us there .

I dunno they will be satisfied because I am wearing a hijab and a full dress .

My dress is damn heavy due to lot of embroidery and I am wearing hijab jewelry.

Xender tried to held my hand a few times but I have been successful in keeping them away from his reach .
At a moment i heard him sigh.

After meeting some of his group members I was standing there beside him while he was talking with them about things I don't know about .

" I heard that you declared yourself to be H King and that is why our king agreed to marry you !"

A girl suddenly shouted out of nowhere and walked up to us .

The silence hung low while she walked and stopped right in front of me .

Everyone started whispering about H King being a boy or something like that I think they don't believe me but that's good .

I have already done a major mistake by telling Xender that I am H king .

Even if he don't Know that H king is a group name of three friends he still know one of them .

If I can use this chance to prove myself wrong then this will be a golden opportunity and it can help me to proceed in my plan.

But before I could say something Xender spoke up and his words not only shocked me but the sadness that spread and the feeling of betrayal that I felt at that moment broke me deep inside and I swore to break him from all my might .

I promised myself that I will make him pay even though I didn't know why was I feeling so broke and betrayed...