Chapter 19

" - - - - her - - - - this . I am not marrying anyone out of their pity. " I said to my father.

He just shurge his shoulders and said " It's not out of pity . It's time for you to get married and have your own family!. You are twenty seven years old and I want to see you happy". He finished and I looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

" Doesn't matter to me I will do what I wanna do . She is nothing to me . I will go to my Mistresses and if she tried to stop me then clear ,I will torcher her and kill her but before having her virginity". I replied simply to him .
I am a straight forward man and I don't like laying, truth is truth.

My father rolled his eyes at me and then stood up .

He started walking towards exit and I didn't stop him like why would I? but he stopped for a moment before closing the door behind him and said
'' Just don't do something that you will regret later " with that he left.

I banged my fist on the table in anger .
Who is he to tell me what to do or what not to do.

___________________________________

At last my marriage day is over and there is only one thing I have to take care of and that is HER.

I walked up to her room and opened the door . I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen .
I was about to leave when I see the balcony.

I walked their and found her looking at the scenery in front of her.

She was indulge in it that she even didn't realize my presence.

I do remember Alex and Peter saying she looked as beautiful as hell but I just never looked at her the whole day and now I do understand what they meant.

Even in such hiding cloths and hijab she look perfectly gorgeous.
I placed my hand on her shoulder and she came back to reality.
She looked at me and then took two steps back and said

" Stay away from me . W-What are you doing here ?".

That also shows me my reality and my eyes became darker and I said what was I suppose to say and left.
But she looked pretty happy at the sentence " I don't want her".

I came outside and started walking to my office.

When I entered my office I found my friends there.

They look up at me the moment I stepped in .

" So how it went?. Did she yelled at you or throw things at your direction?
when you said what you meant to say ". Alex asked after some moments of silence.

" No . Nothing like that". I replied

At this Peter look up at us from his computer and said
" Man this is not possible. Don't lie to us".

Alex said hmm to this but I told them what happened and said
"Yes in fact she looked pretty happy to be away from me".

" Then what are you doing here ?. She probably don't want you because may be she is in love with someone else". I don't know why but this made me angry and I stood up " Shut up ". I said to both of them and went straight to her room .

I will find out this myself .

After she slapped me , I left her room and she didn't even stopped me .

This only comforms that she is in love with someone or she just don't wanna be with me .

The game is on I said to myself while smirking.

After that day when she threw knife at Ashley my friends came to me and said I should do something about her . She is a threat to us.
I think about it and found a way to open her and break her into little tiny pieces.
And I do what I planned.
I braked her emotionally and she opened up to me  .
I woke up that day beside her and think about it for a second but  I stopped myself and made it realistic.
I talk some emotional shit to her and she melted by just talk.
Even If I was not able to took her virginity I did took her heart.
she fell in my trap.
But then again I know it was all a game and yet I can't get her to leave me alone .
Every time I close my eyes I found her smiling at me.
Damn it and when I saw her winking and hugging that boy I lost it .
I was jealous and when she said he is her brother I felt some how relieved.