Chapter 36

(Julie)

"She used the name of someone, whome forces and Mafias Respect and probably don't want him on the other side of net ."
Xender said while picking a glass of wine from a passing waiter.

Mostly people said an "ohh" and waited for him to finish .

"Don't you wanna you birdie?''

He asked while looking at the girl who started all this in the first place .

"Of course King everyone is waiting to hear that name .
I mean it's not every day that we hear about someone who is respected by you "
She replied and walked even closed to him but it looked like he doesn't care .

"H King "
He replied and walked away leaving me alone to handle them but it doesn't matter because I am the H King and it's time for a cover-up.

After hearing him most of them gasp while after a moment they started laughing at how much of a fool I am to call myself a mysterious Hacker who is feared by Mafias and Forces.

I wanted to say something so badly but I didn't.

At times like this I should stay calm and collected.

The rest of the night went in the same way with me acting ashamed while they accused me for laying.

Well it doesn't matter .

Nothing matters as long as my vehicle's tire spins it's unstoppable and invincible.

After spending like hours there in such situation my head literally said "I am going to explode!"
So I walked away and ask a maid to show me my room but instead of that she said I will be sharing a room with King and helped me get there .

I should have been more happy?
Nervous?
Excited?
But nothing.
At that time I felt nothing of it .
The actual thing that I felt was the same as I entered a ring.

My ring the one I came to conquer.
Seriously, I am a boxer everyone admires!
And there is a reason people call me the Queen of Ring .

I don't know about much neither can I prove myself without Sana that I am a part of H King but there is something that she can't do .

She chosed to be the Brain, Laura is our heart while I am the strength.
If they coordinators then I am the movement.

The first thing that I noticed after entering the room was his laying figure.

"Oh?
Took you long enough "
Xender said the moment he heard the door opened without opening his eyes or moving a bit .
I didn't said anything but took some appropriate clothes from the wardrobe and entered the bath.

After taking a bath I changed out of my heavy gown into some light trouser and a cute shirt .

After drying my hair and combing them I put my Hijab on and walked out .

And to my surprise this time he was sitting on the edge of the bed .

"Were you thinking that I will never find out that you lied about being the H King ?''
He asked and stood up .

I stopped there right in front of him and passed him a wicked smile .

"Well who wouldn't want to reject a marriage with a sadist?
I mean I do by all means .
I thought may be I could turn in down like that but it didn't worked .
So, how did you find out about my lie it was pretty clear you know.
I mean I thought I chosed the right people to carry out different plans?"
I said and asked as if I meant everything I said and I can tell by the look on his face that he is concerned because he has believed it.

"Well, there wasn't any holes in your plan or in the men you collected but H King just showed himself recently and blasted every device in the mansion of a Mafia King .
Thanks to that All group of Mafias are taking measures there own way .
And so Am I ".
He said and at the last just for a moment his eyes showed sadness of betrayal.

Well it cannot be helped because I have taken my punishment and he will take his .

"Well, it's good but what I did was the glimps of what he can do as to what I have heard.
I don't know what measures you should take and yes I am not the only H King I guess "
I replied and tried to walk pass him but he stopped me rather angrily.
Maybe I should have put it in a kinder way !
"You are not even one and are you are saying not the only one !
Aren't you ashamed of lying?"

He asked with a dark , hard and low voice that send chills down my spine .

Well, keep it up Julie!
"Why would I be?
Were you ashamed when you lied about the marriage contract!
Huh!
Tell me were you not ?''
I asked back with more fearness and anger showing him I am not backing down at this moment because simply I couldn't!

For a moment he looked taken aback but then he smirked and his smirk was rather evil .

I literally don't know at this moment what to do .

Like what am I even doing!
I was just supposed to hide the fact that I am one of H king Group but where did it all come from !
How did I ended up talking about our marriage contract and on top of that I pissed him off.

He came a little closer and said in my ear
"Well my dear wife I lied and you fell right in my trap even after you knew that this marriage is nothing but me forcing you and you bow down .
We, it can't be helped now that I have won I will give you a show .
Hope you will enjoy "
With that he stepped away and called someone not long after a girl came in with nothing but a lingerie and greeted him in an unusual way .

As much as I can understand what he meant I am not losing.

"Well , If I am going to watch a show then bring me popcorn and some snacks and make sure you bring the handsome ones "......