Chapter 33

(Laura's POV)

I was informed by a maid yesterday that I am going somewhere with Xerver and bella .

We woke up early in the morning and by we I mean me and bella .
I on routine usually wake up at 4:30 or 5 am in the morning for morning prayer but today I had to wake up at three and tope of that Bella is a deep sleeper , waking her up was the true thing.

We left for the airport at 4:30 and  I was feeling lost when I saw his private jut all I was thinking was
"Why he woke us up this early when he has his private jut ?"

The moment we stepped inside and buckled our seat Belts me and bella was out .

I slept for like three hours straight and I woke up when I felt like I will vomit.

This is the only thing I don't like about air flights.

The washroom was connected with Xerver's bedroom where he was sleeping peacefully.
I tip toed carefully towards the washroom but when I was right in front of him there was a light turbulence and I lost my balanced which results in me landing right on him ..

His eyes opened the moment my elbow landed on his stomach and I can it will hurt and on top of that unconsciously I concentrated my whole body weight on him .

I know I am heavy and I know this is damn embarrassing but there is nothing I could have done in that situation.

I tried to stood up after I felt the turbulence has ended but his arms held me down and caged me .

My heart started beating faster and my breath got stuck in my throat .

I tried to push him to let me go without looking up but he thightened his hold.

With tomato red face I looked up at his face and as fast I did I looked down .

He is so close.

SO CLOSE !

This should not be happening!

I tried harder this time to pull away but in vain.

The moment I stopped he pulled me up .

His face was so close and he was on top of me .

I don't know what happened but the moment I looked at him my vision turned black and blurry.

"Try to breath "
I heard him say while he was held my face up but it was too late and the darkness consumed me.

___________________________________

When I woke I found myself in a luxurious room and was no longer in airplane.

Just how much did I sleep?
I asked myself and when I remembered what happened in the flight my face turned bright red and I pulled my face between my pillow in embarrassment.

I can't believe what happened!
I can't accept it !

This shouldn't have happened.
It shouldn't have!

I was in deep thoughts when I heard the sound of my mella at my door .

"Daddy when will she wake up ?
What happened to her ?
Will she be okay?"

She asked questions again and again and I ducked my head in my pillow again in embarrassment.

"Get out of it already !
Just cut it he is not your mehram !
You can't feel anything for anyone except your mehram!
What are you doing Laura ?
How did this happened!
What about your friends!
Sana and Juliana are waiting for you and what are you doing here!"

The last question clicked something inside her and her eyes widened in horror and shame .

How could she let her friends go like this ?
Suddenly the door of her room opened and came in Bella with Xerver.

When Bella found her crying her expression changed from being excited one to sad one .

"What happened La?
Are you in pain ! La?"

She asked with trembling voice and walk up to her .

Laura smiled at her and hugged her
"I am good Bell .
I am okay I just want to speak to your father can you please give us some time ?"
I asked and and after looking between Xerver and me several times she nodded and left.

Xerver opened the door for her and handed her to a maid .

After coming back inside he locked the door and stood their with his back on the back .

He was waiting for her to say what she wanted to say .

Laura looked everywhere but him for some minutes but when the thought of her friends came in her mind her eyes suddenly looked up at him   .

" When can I go home ?''
She asked politely while she tried not to stutter.

Xerver stood up straight at her question and opened the door after looking at her for some minutes.

"You know who ever comes inside never leave alive .
I cannot allow you to leave and if you tried to run then there is ninety nine point nine percent chance that you will be killed by guards ."

Laura eyes welled up with tears and as fast as she can she stood up and ran to him stopping him before he could shut the door and leave .

"Why can't you let me go ?
I am no threat to you !
I didn't do anything to your father !
Please let me go home .
I want to go home and even if you don't give me permission right now I will still try to run away from here even if that kills !
I want to go so jus..."
I wasn't even able to finish my plea when he shut the with a force and locked it .
I took a step back from him and he started walking in my direction.

This goes on till the side of the bed hit my leg and I lost my balance which resulted in me landing on it straight.

I tried to stood up as fast as I could but he came on top of me and placed both of my hands over my head.

My eyes widened in fear and he came closer .

"To think that I will ever let you go is childish enough and now you think you can escape ?"he whispered in my ear with his breath tickling on my neck.
My heart skipped a beat and my breath got stuck in my throat again .

"I sometimes think that how could someone be this pure .
Tell me Laura have you never been touched before.
Not by a single man ?
Hmm Laura?
Are you trying to seduce me because if you are then it is working because I want you so bad right now that I can't stop myself.
Tell me what should I do Laura .
I am a man who have needs and you are the only one who can fullfill them ."
He whispered in my again and this time some tears left from the sight of my vision.

He look up at my crying face and wiped my tears away gently .
"Be Mine tonight Laura.
Be mine...."