Chapter 30

Author's POV

Today Sana is going on a friends gathering dinner with Leo .

Not only that it made her miss her friends but also something is crushing her heart.

Martha convinced her to go and also helped her in getting ready.

About now she is sitting with Leo in his car and constantly looking outside.

This is her first party after that incident and her hands are still trumbling .

She has to decide if she is scared or rather thrilled to meet someone like him again and kill him .

Her way of thinking and personality has changed.

On the other hand Leo is trying his best to place a compliment but he can't.

He knew his wife is the most beautiful woman but yet again why is this hard to say it on her face .

His heart is beating rather fast ,
His eyes are focused on her hand and his hand is etching to take hold of it but he cannot.

The driver stopped and he released a breath .

__________________________________

Alex ,Peter, Locus and Noah were already sitting there talking and laughing .
With them there were five women.
Stacy is Locus Wife and June is Noah's wife and about other three,
They were the tag of there high school days .
They used to stay with them and go on trips .

They weren't invited but they were also dining here today so they catch the eye.

Saying politely "Hi" to everyone Sana sat down on her chair while Leo did the same.

"Look who we have here!"
One of the three girls said and pointed at Sana while the other two walked to Leo sat beside him .

If they could they would have sat on his lap but ..

Sana cleared her throat and look up at the one who questioned.

"I am Sana"
She informed her and looked down again.

It wasn't like she is scared or confused, she just didn't fell like talking with any of them .

She laughed with her high pitch and the two girls on both side of Leo joined her.

"Like we didn't know that !
Of course we know!
You are that famous Bedminton player who vanished months ago.
I pity you .
Oh! Sorry all your fans pity you.
You were kicked out by that new player Ania.
Well I might add that your fans were pretty disappointed".
She finished and laughed again.

"Atiqa that's enough!"
Noah said to her and Alex and peter nodded.

"Let's order some food man I am starving"
Locus exclaimed and they all with a smile .

Only Leo felt the Change in atmosphere caused by her .
Her aura changed after Atiqa's outburst.

Sana was holding back the mountain of guilt and stress from crushing her heart but it all went vein when she heard the words of Atiqa.

She was holding back herself from asking this question because she knew it will destroy her but only that her mind just said that she is already done for .

Her eyes widened in horror and her heart skip some beats but with every beat she felt as if blood will fall from her eyes and will trail her face .

She didn't realized the calling of others and Leo tried to cover it and order something for her.

The food soon arrived and Atiqa's group didn't stop from throwing insults at her .

All this time her focus remain on her past, present and future.

What she had?
What she has ? And what will she gain ?

All these questions slowed her heart down due to stress and her skin became blueish.

"I think she can't understand English that is why she is not responding after all she was just able to tell us her name and that's it ."

"Leo who is she to you ?
She looks like a terrorist"
Atiqa said and before someone can reply an excited voice came from behind Sana and the next moment she was entangled by a child.

"Sana Sensie!
Sana Sensie!
I won the under-twelve Bedminton...."

His excitement vanished the moment he focused on her face and his voice died down.

"Sensie do you remember me ?
Do you remember me sensie?"
He asked the same question but he didn't get a reply.
Whole table fell silent and the kid looked down.

"You didn't remember me after all I wasn't that good but still I work hard to be like you .
To be an Unmatched player like you .
I Know,
I know I still have a long way to go to be like you but...."

"Stop it Ali".

Sana voice cut him mid sentence and once again he looked down.

His parents tried to call him back but he didn't moved an inch .

"Was I that bad Sensie?"
He questioned and wiped his tears continuesly with the back of his hands .

Sana placed both her hands on his shoulder and looked into his eyes  .

"It's not like that Ali.
You are a student with great potential and I think you can do what you decide to do .
But,You should not try to become someone like me Ali.
You should not .
If you did the same mistake then your career will end the same way mine did.
You will vanish before time "

After that she passed him a smile with teary eyes and moved her hands away.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THIS !
YOU ARE WRONG!"

Ali shouted and Sana looked at him with wide eyes .

"YOU ARE THE SAME PLAYER SENSIE!
AND EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK !
TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE SAME UNMATCHED PLAYER NOT EVEN THAT ANIA CAN Match!
You are my hero Sensie.
So, it doesn't matter how will my career end .
All i want to be is a hero like you who can safe people like me and help them .
To show them that if you can dream it you can do it !"

With that he ran away while crying but before that he stopped in the middle and said

"If you are my Sensie who helped me and if you want me to forgive you for leaving me behind then I will see you this year on top of every single one "

He left but his words didn't.
The light of his words cleared all the stress and darkness.

"He is right Sana everyone is waiting and me too "
Leo said and hold her hand .

And for the first time after that incident Sana look up and smiled at Leo with bright and determine eyes that tells the World that she will be back .....