Chapter 28

(Sana)
------------------------"Father ! Can I be a detective,police officer, investigator or soldier too?"
Four years old Sana asked while holding her hands in front of her and looking admirably at her father .

He just stood up from his place and looked at her with rather a cold expression
"You are just like your mother.
A muslim with a lot of dreams but listen Sana , your mother ended with a non-Muslim even if it's forbidden in her religion.
If you dream alot like her then you will end like her !
With no reality.

Are you happy in this small cottage?
Sana!
You will do what I say and now I have to go "
With that said he walked away leaving her on the floor to cry for herself.
(That was a memory she is seeing while she is unconscious and now to the present)

"That's right " she said to herself while thinking about her situation.

He was right!
She said again in her head.
She knows her parents were not not happy together and so her father left her mother just before the night when she heard of their death.
"I am with a non-Muslim man in the same position as her , father but there is this difference!
Both of you never loved each other but I do.
I do still love him but the difference is that my hatred for him is more powerful then love right now .

"Here I am father !
Look at me I have become a top ranked bedminton player in such a young age !"
I said in my head but then again what am I now.
Where am I now?
"If you dream alot like her then you will end like her !
With no reality."
Then it hits !
I am not in reality!
Where is my reality then?
Did I lost it ?

(Leo)

It's been two months since she has opened her eyes .

I always come to meet her but she never responded.
Then I remember what Alex and Peter said after two weeks of her been in coma and me try to come to her all the time just for her to wake up .

"Stop it Leo "
Peter said with a hard voice .
I looked at him and then said no again and again.

"Just give up already may be if you will leave her alone then she would wake up otherwise she will never respond to your voice!
Your voice and presence will scare her not to wake up don't you know!"
This time Alex shouted with a clunched fist .

Hearing his words made my grip lose on her hands and they eventually dropped on the bed .

My eyes widened and my breath hitched.
My heart started paining and the pain travelled to my arms and then hands .

It become unbearable to even move my fingers.
The pain was too much but the thought of letting her go hurts more then that .

"Get out"
I said in a whisper but nonetheless they left making me look down at her .
From that I was never able hold or touch her hands and it's same even now .

Suddenly her monitor started beating rather loudly and she showed some movements.

My eyes widened in shock and I called for nurses and doctors.

They came in the next moment and their eyes widened after looking at her state.

"We will have to do something or else she will die!"
The shouted and my heart dropped once again.

They managed to pull me out of her room but it was too much .

(Two months ago)

"Peter! Anything?"
I asked with dead eyes and he looked at Alex.

After they both nodded at each other he pulled out his laptop and I fixed my eyes on it .

"This is the CCTV footage of that night "
With that both of them took some steps back and give me my time for analysis.

And as the video goes on I saw her going to the washroom and not to notice she was looking as stunning as ever .

After seven minutes and thirty-four second she walked out and started going back to the party when someone from a dark room pulled her in and shut the door .
After that there was nothing for nineteen minutes and eighteen seconds and then the door of the room opened and she walked outside with a torn hijab ,scars and scratches all over her exposed keck and face .

My hands clunthed into thight fist and my blood boiled .

Not waiting for anyone or calling for anyone she ran outside by the back exit which was near .

"She never called for your help because she was scared of you"

The words of Martha hurts when I realized that she is right .

She never did even look around to find help.
She was like all on her own .

Which broke me more and the tears left my eyes at her condition.

THIS IS MY FAULT!
ALL MY FAULT !

My breath become rigid and started hitting my table with my fist.

Peter and Alex both walked forward and stopped me from doing anything else.

"Calm down,you have to make him pay!'

Peter shouted at my face and I calmed down at it.

"We have this man .
Lets go Leo and settle this "

Alex said and we all maid are way to the basement.

Stepping inside and looking at the man who did this to my Sana.

I slowly walk upto him while laughing ironically and clunthed my fist again.

His eyes widened in horror at seeing the King of underworld.

"N-No w-way was t-that g-g-girl your wife ?"
He stuttered rather fearfully but it doesn't matter.
Nothing matters that now Leo have him .
Leo picked his hand and slowly break every bone one by one and the rest was same with him begging him in pain till he lost his breath .

"Throw his body out in the forest"
Leo ordered and with his bloody hands was about to walk out when Pater said in rather deep and dark voice.

"Do you know she left at 11pm and returned home at 2 or 3"

Leo looked at him with a surprised and confused face .

Yes, he knows that but he thought she would be with her family since he ignored her in front of all press and guests.

"She was crying alone in an abundant park and she got home she found you f*****g some rando!
Well done Leo "

With that both Peter and Alex walked out leaving him with the dead man who was less then their own boss.