Chapter 2

Author's POV

Today Sana and some of her friends are going to meet in a Cafe.

She woke up early because her curiosity.

She even dreamed about hacking and tracking those people down.

About the reaserch she has found some common numbers at the crime sports .

Hacking is not easy but to be safe every one must learn Everything Hacking.

There are five steps of hacking which are main .

Reconnesis which is also called foot printing.
In this step you gather data about you victim.

Second is Scanning. Which is easy to understand due to it's name. Scanning means using foot printing,to see what service, pots , OS, etc. Are being used by the target system.

At third comes Enumeration.
From the second results - using specific service OS/ service techniques and tools to gather user accounts/ shared/exported information.

Fourth is Penetration. The phase of attack. Two things can happen at this point.
One is you can be failed and in this stage you can go back if you want to stay safe or you will be detected in a blink of an eye.
Second is, your attack will succeed. At this stage you should do two things.
One is Elevation of previlleges.
Which is try to become root/super user/admin.
Second is Manipulation of Data.
Which is entering or copying of data / insert malicious code.

And the last one in these five steps of hacking is Cover the tracks and erase all your existence from that platform.

Now back to the case in hands.

If you are thinking Sana should include police then you are wrong .
If finding a way which can Lead her to destination is this much easy then police is with them because or else police shall have captured them.

Sana has set an alarm in her phone .

In case if any of these four numbers will found near her by the GPS and Google maps trackers, it will started to ring .

Right know she is walking her way to the cafe where her friends will be waiting for her.

As they decided yesterday morning.

After entering the cafe she found them sitting near the windows .

Three girls were sitting there waiting for her out of which two of them are her best friends.

These two girls are her besties.
One if them is Laura she is very beautiful with light blue eyes and the other one is Julie . She is Egyptian. She is also very beautiful .

"Hello girls" . Sana said while sitting down on one of the free chairs.

Have I mentioned all three of them use the name "H King" in their hidden professions.

" Hello girl . Long Time no see . What are you doing these days?". Julie asked while calling for the waiter by signalling her hand..

Sana was about to tell them how much she is practicing hard for her incoming match when her alarm started ringing bringing all attention to her.

And she realized that they will be looking at her right now.

Well seriously who sets alarm for 11am?.

Also I know she is damned if they think she is suspeciuos.

Her besties looked at her . There eyes questioing her moves and she made a sign to act normal and try to shurge it off.