Chapter 32

Author's POV

(Laura)

This year passed like hell for Sana but meanwhile her friends were struggling too.

Laura has been trapped in this house for four weeks now and still she can't escape.

She can't try during day because Xander has strict orders due to his daughter.

He is nothing but cruel to her and she can't stand him .

Today is his off and he is spending some time with his daughter.

Since he left her and Laura alone ,
They both share some how strong bond now.

Bella is a little angel and his father is the biggest Devil.

Laura knows that She should go down stairs and play with Bella too but because he is here she is kind of scared.

But, after muttering worst possibilities to herself she chosed to go down.

Clutching her hands tightly in nervousness and without making a sound she reached the garden.

There she found him and Bella playing with water.

The sight alone was enough for her heart to skip a beat and an unmatchable smile reached her face while her eyes twinkled.

"La!''
Bella shouted the moment her eyes caught sight of her and the next moment she was on the ground all wet while Bella jumped on her and give her a hug .

She held Bella tightly and kissed her cheeks while smiling.

After that Bella stood up and ran to her father leaving Laura there in the mud all wet and dirty.

"La! Are you okay ?"
Bella asked with her innocent eyes showing worry when she noticed that Laura wasn't getting up .

"I guess Bell but I am all wet and dirty !"
Laura said exclaiming while she tried to stood up .

Even though Bella was watching her all this time but she didn't noticed the ball of mud in Laura's hand .

The moment Laura throw it at her she ran away and it landed straight on Xerver's chest.

Her breath hitched and her eyes widened in horror while Bella ran in her direction giggling while holding the water pipe.

Laura didn't get the chance to move or react when Xerver started throwing Mud balls at ger and Bella was throwing water.

All three of them started a fight and were laughing when someone cleared his throat.

Laura froze at her place when she digested what happened and Bella ran inside with her leaving Xerver alone to talk his business.

With tomato face both of them cleaned themselves up and changed clothes meanwhile what Henry and Yuno saw was unimaginable.

The moment Laura left with Bella both of them looked at Xerver who was looking at the mess they made but not with an angry face but with a smile.

For them this side of Xerver is new.
None of them has ever seen him smiling.

"Umm- boss We are sorry we didn't know that you were spending time with your family"
Henry said looking shocked.

"What's so shocking about it Henry?
Yuno?"

Both of them looked at each other and said
"Well we haven't see you smiling like that and top of that playing with your family"
Yuno tried to explain and Xerver nodded.

"Well I am a Man who has a loving family now, who he need to protect and about smiling and playing .
I guess there is always a first time right ?"
Xerver replied while looking at the sky with a smile.

"Well what brought you two here?"
Xerver asked after a moment of silence and they both looked at each other with worry written on their faces.

"Boss the threats hasn't stopped yet even though we are trying our best , we can't find the person behind this .
Not only this but they have started attacking our bases and we found some pictures of your home when we tried to hack their devices"
Yuno explained to Xerver and ask for their next plan .

"I think I will take my daughter to a trip till this is over for her safety "
Xerver said while looking at them.

"What about that girl who was with you and your daughter?"

Henry asked out of curiosity and Xerver face hardened.

"Of course she is coming with us .
She-She is a family to Bella now ."
Xerver said and tried to reason as to why he is taking her with him and calling her family.

This is the question he is been asking to himself but only if he knows that this is not the right time for answer .

He will know very soon....