Chapter 41

"What do you think you are doing Leo ?"
I said while trying to stay as calm as possible.
"What do you think I am doing?
Isn't skin ship normal between married people?"
Leo answered while holding himself up by putting both his hands on the sides of me  .
"You haven't answered my question Sana "
Leo said and moved his face closer to mine while looking straight in my eyes .
"There is no need for us to get closer or act like a real married couple when our marriage was forced in the first place .
Furthermore I have no interest of sharing something with you that I should only share with my actual husband.
We will be divorced tomorrow and I will marry someone suitable for me .
Who will love me and I will love him and then I will do whatever I should do with a husband.
Is my answer satisfactory enough?"
I said in a low and calm voice while holding his gaze firmly .
Leo just listened to me but didn't said anything in return.
I took his silence as a yes and tried to push him away But he didn't budged.

"You know Sana .."
He started but I cut him off by putting my hand on his face offensively.
"Move Leo !"
I demanded in a threatening voice.

And yet again he didn't moved.

The moment I pulled my hand away from his face .
I put my hands on his chest in an attempt to push him away .
After trying for some seconds I gave up in frustration and then just lay down there and looked him in the eyes .

"What do you want Leo ?"
I asked in whisper . And showed him my frustration.

I can simply kill this man at this very moment because his neck is very clear to me but for some reason I can't at the same time .

"You Sana , I want you."
He replied in a low voice and his eyes were filled with unshead tears while he looked at me and said.

My eyes widened in disbelief and the waves of anger traveled my whole body .

"You still dare say such things Leo !
Are you sure you aren't just feeling lust towards someone who is out of your league .
May be you haven't been with a women for long and now you just need someone for your own desire "
I replied as harshly as I could .

"I love you Sana "
Leo's next words nocked the breath out of me and I lost my breath.
I can't breath .
He is lying.
What is he trying now ?
What do you want now ?
All these questions ranged inside my head .
I eyes became blurry and tears started pouring out .

He wiped away my tears gently with the thumb of his hand and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I hurt you alot Sana .
I know I did .
I know no matter how much I apologize or ask for forgiveness you might not be able to forgive me .
But please stay by my side Sana that's all I am asking.
Please."
He pleaded but he never gave me explanation for his doings.
He says he loves me but then he ignores me .
"Why didn't you come today Leo ?"
I asked in a low hurtful voice .
" I was there Sana . I was sitting with the crowd watching you .
But you never noticed me and for a minute the thought that you have forgotten me came in but I refused to believe it "
He replied while caressing my cheek.
"Why were you away for past these months?
Why didn't you called to ask about me ?
Why didn't you informed me that you will be leaving?
Why did you left me Leo ?
If you really love me then why ?"
I had to leave without a notice because other mafias called in an urgent manner .
I couldn't inform you because you weren't Talkin to me and if you had said don't go Leo what would have I done .
I never left you Sana .I ask my men to stay by your side and to inform me how you are doing every day .
I have ignored my feelings for so long Sana .
I have been holding my feelings inside of me for so long that it hurt Sana .
It hurts that you think I am with other women when I have not even looked at anyone except you Sana.
I have never desire anyone but you .
All I want is for you to stay by my side Sana .
I will never ever let anything happen to you ."
He placed his hand on mine pulled it to his lips ..
Slightly touching my hand with his lips and then let go .
I was going to say something when a voice came from outside .
"Sana we are starting come fast before we eat everything and have fun alone"

Leo sat up and pulled his hands away from mine .
He looked at me with a light smile and said while standing up .

" We should go Sana .
You don't have to reply me now but I hope you will give me a chance "
With that he pulled his shirt from the ground .

" Come here Leo "
I said in a low voice with bright red cheeks .
I patted at the place in front of me and he looked shocked but he smiled and sat down on the side of the bed .

He sat there for some time and then looked at me because I wasn't saying anything.

The moment he looked back I placed my lips on his lightly with closed eyes .

He froze on his spot at the sudden action but then he pulled away .
"Do you know what you are doing Sana?"
He asked as he stood up angrily.

" Weren't you suppose to kiss the person you love after your confession?"
I replied in a low voice while he looked back shocked.

Leo sat down again and looked at me for confirmation.
I nodded and the next moment he landed his lips on mine with a smile that can make anyone fall in love .