You Guys Won't Even Look at Each Other (October 2014)

Louis: 22Zayn: 21Liam: 21Niall: 21Harry: 20 Camryn: 20 Darcy: 3 1/2 Lennon: 14 months Auggie: 3 months

Louis: 22
Zayn: 21
Liam: 21
Niall: 21
Harry: 20
Camryn: 20
Darcy: 3 1/2
Lennon: 14 months
Auggie: 3 months

"Hey! Where's Cam?"Niall excitedly greets Harry as soon as he walks through the studio doors holding Auggie in one arm and Lennon in the other.

"She's coming,"Harry grumbles under his breath, pushing past Niall to set Lennon down on the tiny table in the corner and digging through the diaper bag on his arm to try and find his pacifier he's been begging for.

Niall looks at the other boys across the room who all tuned in to the conversation, confused at Harry's cold demeanor. Niall turns his head as he hears the door open again, this time Camryn walks in holding Darcy who's sleeping on her shoulder.

He doesn't miss her red eyes and puffy cheeks, "hey Cam."

"Hi,"Camryn sniffles out and gives him the fakest smile he's ever seen. Somethings clearly wrong and all of the boys can tell.

Camryn goes to sit on the couch next to Liam and gently runs her hand down Darcy's curls as she gently kisses her temple, causing Darcy to hum happily in her sleep.

"You okay?"Liam whispers, looking at Camryn's tear stained face.

Her heart constricts. It's the first time someone has asked her that in the past 3 days and she is definitely not okay. These past 3 days have been some of the hardest of her entire life and the person who normally asks her if she's okay is the reason why she's not okay. "Fine,"Camryn nods, burying her face into the top of Darcy's head, but not before Liam can catch her eyes well up. He looks up at Harry who is actively busying himself on not looking at Camryn and instead sitting next to Lennon on the table and humming along to a melody Niall is trying to come up with on the guitar.

*******

"Alright spill it,"Louis sighs coming to sit next to Camryn on the couch in Liam's place now that he has gone to  work with Niall and Harry on a new song in the other room.

"Spill what?" She turns her cheek that's resting on top of Darcy's cheek to look at Louis and tries to play innocent, but she knows it's pretty obvious to everyone that Harry and her are in an argument.

"Don't play dumb, Cami,"Louis shakes his head narrowing his eyes at her and bumping her shoulder slightly with his to make her smirk a bit, "you two are usually all over each other. You guys practically have sex every time we're in the studio but today you won't even look at each other."

Camryn sighs and sways her body side to side slightly trying to soothe a sleeping Darcy who's resting her cheek on Camryn's chest, her legs straddling Camryn's hips. "It's nothing. Not a big deal, just a bit of a disagreement."

Louis silently picks his hand up to wipe off a single tear dripping down Camryn's cheek. "Have you tried talking to him? We could watch the kids so you guys can talk alone."