Morning Sickness (September 2010)

Harry: Age 16

Camryn: Age 16, 6 weeks pregnant

Liam & Niall: Age 17

Zayn: 17

Zayn: 17

Louis: Age 18

Louis: Age 18

"Do you know where the loo is?"Camryn grabs Liam's arm as he walks by

"Yeah, I'll show you,"Liam responds looking at Camryn. Her face is pale and her hands are clammy on Liam's arm. Louis watches them and decides to follow.

Camryn's stomach turns as soon as they enter the bathroom and she lunges towards the sink, heaving into it.

"Oh, love,"Liam comforts collecting her hair in his hand to keep it out of her face.

Camryn breathes heavily over the sink and turns on the water to wash some water onto her forehead and cheeks.

"Cam, lets move to the toilet so you can sit down for a second, you look really pale,"Louis suggest taking Camryn's arm. They slowly make their way towards the toilet. Camryn kneels in front of the toilet and is sick again as she begins to cry a bit.

"Louis, go get Harry,"Liam panics with one hand holding Camryn's long blonde hair back and the other rubbing her back gently.

Louis nods his head and runs out of the open stall. He runs straight to the publicist, "we need Harry."

She shakes her head, "not until he's done with this interview, this is important."

Louis rolls his eyes getting impatient, "you know what else is important? His girlfriend is currently puking her guts out. Niall and Zayn can handle the interview by themselves."

The publicist sighs pulling back the curtain, "fine go get him."

Louis speed walks and puts a hand on Harry's shoulder who's sitting quietly while Niall answers a question. He leans down and whispers in his ear, "Camryn's sick, you need to come and help her."

Harry jumps out of his seat and runs off the stage with Niall and Zayn questioningly watching him and Louis run out of the room.

"Umm, well I don't know what that was about, but we can keep answering questions haha,"Niall tries to get the interview back on track.

"Where is she?"Harry asks as him and Louis run down the hall.

"In the loo,"Louis responds pointing down the hall, "when were you going to tell us that she's pregnant?"

Harry stops running and looks at Louis speechless.

"Oh c'mon mate, it's pretty obvious when she's been puking her guts out for the past two weeks,"Louis shrugs looking at Harry, "also would explain you being such a jerk lately, you had that hanging over you."

Harry continues to look at him, but quickly molds his face to look nonchalant. "She's not pregnant. I promise. Trust me, she's not. She's just got a bug or something."

"Fine,"Louis concedes, shrugging his shoulders but still not believing him at all. "Whatever you say."

Louis pulls open the loo door as him and Harry rush in hearing the sound of Camryn heaving into the toilet.

"Hi baby,"Harry greets taking Camryn's hair from Liam's hand and kneeling next to Camryn.

"It's bad today,"Camryn mumbles crossing her arms on the toilet and resting her forehead on them while she catches her breath.

"I'm sorry, bug, we should head back to the hotel,"Harry responds kissing Camryn's shoulder.

"Liam go help Niall and Zayn, make sure the interviewers aren't nagging them with questions about what happened to Harry,"Louis instructs. Liam nods and heads out of the loo.

"Think it was something I ate,"Camryn lies so that Louis won't know their secret. She sits up and wipes her mouth with a piece of toilet paper that Harry hands her.

Harry sighs and nods as he tucks a piece of Camryn's hair behind her ear. "Yeah. Probably." What he wouldn't give for it to be something she ate. It would make things so much easier. 

Camryn's eyes well up with tears and Harry makes shushing noises and moves closer to hug her. She buries her face into Harry's shoulder. She's so scared. She has no idea what they're going to do and her anxiety is at an all time high.

Harry looks up at Louis who nods and stands up, understanding that they need some time alone together. "I'll give you guys a second. Call for me if you need me."

"Management is gonna be so mad,"Camryn sobs pulling away from Harry's chest to look him in the eyes as soon as they hear the bathroom door shut signaling that they're all alone, "they're gonna kick you out of the band."

"Babe, do not worry about that,"Harry comforts grabbing Camryn's wrists lightly to prevent her from covering her face with her hands, "they won't kick me out of the band."

"But, management will hate it. Once the story breaks, Harry Styles knocked up some girl. Teen parents, for heavens sake,"Camryn panics sobbing as Harry intently looks at her, "its all my fault."

"Camryn, you are not just 'some girl'. You are the love of my life and this is not all your fault. It's my fault too. We were stupid. We can't change that,"Harry tries to smile but realizes Camryn's not in the mood to joke around, "we will be fine Camryn, I promise."

TO FOLLOW HARRY AND THE STYLES CHILDREN THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "Family Forever Teenage Years"!!!!

FOR CAMRYN AND HARRY'S INSTAGRAM POSTS HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "FAMILY FOREVER INSTAGRAM"

Thank you for reading!! Love you all!! You guys are seriously the best!! MWAH!