Uncle Louis Has the Magic Touch (April 2011)

Harry: 17
Louis: 19

Camryn: 17 Darcy: 2 weeks old

Camryn: 17
Darcy: 2 weeks old

Camryn: 17 Darcy: 2 weeks old

2:20 AM

"Hey mate,"Louis whispers as Harry walks into the living room cradling Darcy in his arms. 

Harry and Camryn live the closest to the studio, so often times when the boys need to get to the studio early they'll crash at Camryn and Harry's apartment. Louis decided to do that tonight. 

"Hey,"Harry yawns as he lazily sits down on the couch next to Lou, flinging his head back and closing his eyes, "why are you up?"

"Just finished a movie,"Louis explains, "and I'm not really tired. What about you and little miss?"

"She won't sleep,"Harry replies looking down at a wide eyed Darcy in his arms, her little lips sucking on her pacifier, "at least she's not crying."

Louis grins looking at little Darcy laying in Harry's arms, "is Camryn asleep?"

Harry nods, yawning yet again and repositioning Darcy so that she's laying on his chest, cheek against his t-shirt, "yeah, it's my turn to be up with Darce."

"I'll take her,"Louis offers holding out his hands towards Darcy. 

Harry shakes his head looking at Louis, "you don't have to man, don't worry about it. She'll be asleep soon enough."

"No really,"Louis insists, "you guys need to sleep. I'll hold her till she falls asleep and then walk her into your room."

"No mate,"Harry refuses, "I can't ask you to do that."

"Seriously,"Louis says putting his hands around Darcy's middle and taking her off of Harry's chest, "go get some sleep. You and Cam have been so tired lately." Louis rests Darcy in his arms and brings his nose down to nuzzle her tiny button nose. 

"Thanks Lou, seriously,"Harry says standing up.

"Of course, mate,"Louis shrugs looking down at Darcy and smiling, "go get some sleep."

"Bye baby girl,"Harry whispers, leaning down to kiss Darcy's tiny wrinkled forehead, "I love you."

"Say 'bye daddy, go get some sleep'"Lou whispers putting a hand over Darcy's wrist and making her wave in Harry's direction.

"Alright babes,"Louis smirks laying her body on top of his bent thighs, "so you won't fall asleep, huh?" 

Darcy grabs both of his thumbs with her tiny palms and holds onto them, "Not very tired, hmm?" In response Darcy gives a big yawn that causes Louis to chuckle. "Oh so you are tired, you're just being stubborn." 

Darcy looks up at Louis, their blue eyes meeting each others. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen,"Louis murmurs brushing his nose against hers, "did you know that, hmm? Did you know that?"

Darcy brings her mouth to Louis' nose and starts sucking on it, "oh are you hungry? I don't think you are, you just ate." 

Louis wraps his hands under her armpits and uses his fingertips on the back of her head to keep it supported, sitting her up a bit on his lap, "I gotta say little miss, I love this outfit of yours. Very pretty with the butterflies and flowers. My only complaint is the hat covers your curls." Louis gently pulls back the beanie from Darcy's head so one of her tiny curls peaks through, "oh there it is. The cutest little curl ever."

Darcy's body tenses up and then sneezes causing Louis to giggle. "Oh bless you, darling. Bless you."

Darcy's rosy red cheeks become even more red after the sneeze. She continues to look up at Louis as he admires everything about her. Her long brown eyelashes that curl in a way most people pay to have. Her big blue eyes that are exactly like her mother's. Her curly brown hair exactly like her father's. The tiny creases on her very tiny palms. The freckle on the right side of her nose. Her tiny body, only up a couple ounces from her birth weight of 5 pounds 8 ounces. He looks down at her feet which are placed against his stomach and covered by her pajamas, they gently kick against him as she tries to reposition herself. Her forehead creases and her eyebrows pinch together as another sneeze leaves her nose. 

"Bless you, baby girl. Big sneezes. You're such a big girl,"Louis coos bringing his lips to her rosy cheek. 

Darcy yawns again, and then squirms a bit under Louis' hands. "Should we try to go to bed, lovely?"Louis asks placing Darcy on his chest, returning her pacifier to her mouth which has fallen out a while ago, and leaning back against the couch cushions, "yeah, I think you're one tired little girl."

Darcy's tiny palm rests gently on Louis' chest right next to her cheek. Louis' left hand is placed gently on Darcy's back with his right hand cupping her head, keeping it placed on his chest.Louis hums quietly as his fingers trail up and down Darcy's back. Little whimpers escape Darcy's mouth as she sucks on her pacifier, her eyes still wide open. 

Louis tucks his chin to his chest, placing his lips on the top of Darcy's hat, "go to sleep, baby girl, I know you're tired. Don't fight it." 

Louis places his cheek gently on top of Darcy's head and rests it there for a couple of minutes. Soon after, he feels Darcy's breath begin to slow as she begins to drift to sleep. 

"Good girl,"Louis murmurs watching as Darcy's eyes flutter closed. 

Louis stays in the same spot after Darcy drifts off for three minutes just to make sure she's actually asleep. Once he's decided that she is actually asleep, he stands up slowly, keeping her chest hugged tightly to his, and begins to walk up the stairs. He gently takes the hand that was cradling Darcy's head off and uses it to gently push open Harry and Camryn's bedroom door.
Inside he finds Camryn and Harry cuddling, fast asleep. Harry is laying on his stomach, using his forearm as a pillow with the other arm hanging off the bed. Camryn's cheek is placed on Harry's back with her hand gently placed on his bicep that's hanging off the bed. 

Louis carefully tiptoes over to Camryn's side of the bed where Darcy's bassinet is and slowly lowers the sleeping baby into it. Darcy takes a sharp inhale as soon as her body hits the bedding causing Louis to hold his breath, praying that she won't wake up. His prayer is answered and Darcy settles into the bassinet, tiny breathing sounds coming from her mouth that's formed in the shape of an "o". 

Louis quietly shuts the door to the bedroom as he walks into his room down the hall, grateful to have two best friends and a mini best friend that make his life so much more exciting. Even if that excitement happens at 2 am.

TO FOLLOW HARRY AND THE STYLES CHILDREN THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "Family Forever Teenage Years"!!!!

FOR CAMRYN AND HARRY'S INSTAGRAM POSTS HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "FAMILY FOREVER INSTAGRAM"

Uncle Lou makes my heart burst! Thank you for reading!! Love you all!! MWAH!