Coachella (April 22 2022)

Harry: 28 Camryn: 28 Darcy: 11 Lennon: 8 Auggie: 7 Bowie: 6 Calum: 4 Bindi: 2

Harry: 28
Camryn: 28
Darcy: 11
Lennon: 8
Auggie: 7
Bowie: 6
Calum: 4
Bindi: 2

Thank you SOOO much for all of you who requested this chapter (there are wayyyy too many to tag ahahah) but I really do appreciate it so much!! It means the world that so many of you immediately thought of the book after watching his performance! I even got some messages DURING the show which made me so happy 🥺 I tried to include all of your specific requests in the chapter, so I hope you all enjoy <3

April 21 2022

"M-M-Mummy, how m-m-much longer?"Auggie pouts, his little feet hitting against the car seat as they swing, his body slightly lifted up by his booster seat.

"Mmm, we have like two hours left, lovey,"Camryn responds, clicking on Harry's phone that's resting in the cupholder of the car with directions spewing from it every few minutes.

"TWO HOURS,"Bowie exaggeratedly sighs, flinging his head back against his carseat with a little whine. "That's forever!"

"Did you hear that, it's forever, baby,"Camryn quietly mocks Bowie, looking over at Harry who chuckles and shakes his head as he continues to look out of the window, driving through a whole lot of dirt and nothingness.

"It does feel like forever when you have six kids who ask when you're going to get there every two seconds,"Harry mumbles under his breath, one elbow rested on the windowsill, his head resting in his hand.

Camryn grins and looks over at Harry, her eyes studying the right side of his face as she leans over, wetting the pad of her thumb with her tongue and reaching forward to swipe her finger against the corner of Harry's mouth.

"Eh eh, what're you doin'?"Harry chuckles, taking his hand off of the wheel to swat at Camryn's hand as he leans away from her. "Is your finger wet!?"

"Yeah, you've got some dried spit on the corner of your mouth,"Camryn explains, continuing to reach her finger towards Harry, "stop shying away from me you're gonna get in a crash and I wanna get it off."

"Gosh mum,"Harry grumbles under his breath jokingly, smirking over at Camryn with a little side glance as she giggles and nods, resting back against her seat with her legs pulled up onto the seat.

"You're right, I am a mum, and with you I sometimes feel like I have seven kids,"Camryn teases, reaching over to rest her hand on Harry's thigh as he grins at the feeling.

"Eh, what's one more?"Harry jokes, puckering his lips and shrugging nonchalantly as Camryn bursts out in a laugh and shakes her head.

"One more is a lot and if you're trying to get me to have another kid the answer is no,"Camryn responds, one of the first times in her entire life that she's ever said no to having another baby, and she knows that if Harry bugged her enough about the topic she would give in. She's not completely convinced about never having another child, so really it wouldn't take much for Harry to convert her if he really wanted to. "You could've had your chance when Bean was like one, but now it's too late. Too big of a gap."