Harry & Bowie's Combined Birthday (February 2017)

Harry: 23 Camryn: 22Darcy: 5Lennon: 3 1/2 Auggie: 2 1/2 Bowie: 1

Harry: 23
Camryn: 22
Darcy: 5
Lennon: 3 1/2
Auggie: 2 1/2
Bowie: 1

This is before Lottie and Niall started dating! <3

Also the first time Liam and Gemma ever get together is after this birthday party, if you can remember that being mentioned in "You're Dating My Sister?"  ;)

February 1st

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?"Harry asks with a laugh as he holds his hands out in front of him, Camryn taking both of his hands in hers as she begins to drag him out of their bedroom with Harry blindly following.

"No, you'll see. You can't see out of that blindfold, right?"Camryn checks, nudging her face closer to Harry's to make sure he can't see her.

"No, I can't,"Harry promises, shaking his head as he squeezes both of Camryn's hands.

She doesn't quite believe him, so to test him she brings one of their interlocked hands up to her chest, holding it just centimeters away from her breast because she knows him. She knows that if he really could see where his hand currently was there'd be no way he'd have the self control to not reach out and grab it, giving it a squeeze.

"So you aren't lying,"Camryn smirks, nodding her head when Harry's hand doesn't move before dropping their hands back down and leading him further out of the bedroom.

"What do you mean?"Harry asks with a chuckle as Camryn pulls him right into the doorway on accident, his shoulder banging against it. "Ouch!"

"Sorry, sorry, I'm so sorry,"Camryn quickly apologizes with a little laugh escaping her lips as she reaches her hands up to cup Harry's cheeks. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching."

"You're so bad at this,"Harry laughs, reaching a hand across his chest to massage his shoulder. "Stick to your day job, bug."

"I'm sorry, c'mere, let me give you an 'I'm sorry' kiss,"Camryn giggles, going on her tippy toes as she presses her lips against Harry's.

"I don't know if I trust you to help me get down the stairs,"Harry murmurs with a smirk against Camryn's lips as his arms wrap around her waist.

"I'll be careful, I promise,"Camryn giggles, patting Harry's cheeks before she take both of his hands in hers again. "C'mon."

She drags him down the hall as he stumbles behind her, chuckling the whole time as he accidentally steps on the back of Camryn's ankle.

"Oh f*ck,"Camryn curses with a giggle, her knees buckling at the pain as she reaches her hands down to wrap around her ankle.

"Sorry, sorry, what was that?"Harry laughs, blindly reaching his hands down towards Camryn, but in reality his hands are no where near him.

"My ankle,"Camryn pinches out with a little sputter of a laugh as she lays sideways on the floor dramatically, her knees pulled up to her chest as she puts counter pressure on her ankle. "I think it's broken."