We Love You Bug (March 14 2021)

Harry: 27

Camryn: 26Darcy: 9 1/2 Lennon: 7 1/2Auggie: 6 1/2 Bowie: 5 Calum: 3Bindi: 1

Camryn: 26
Darcy: 9 1/2
Lennon: 7 1/2
Auggie: 6 1/2
Bowie: 5
Calum: 3
Bindi: 1

It's Mother's Day today where I live (US) so I thought I'd write a Mother's Day chapter, but of course this is set in the UK so the date is the date of the UK Mother's Day this year :)

March 12

"So where are you all going?"Camryn asks for the millionth time, walking out of the bathroom with a towel covering her damp and freshly showered body.

"Mmmm,"Harry hums with a smirk, sitting on the edge of the bed and tying the laces to his white vans. "That is a secret I just can't tell you Camryn Renee, I'm sorry."

"What if I ask you one more time?"Camryn teases, walking towards him and running a hand through his combed curls.

Harry shoots his eyes to the cleavage unveiled by her towel sliding down a bit. He knows she purposely made the towel slip down, but he's not complaining one bit. "Hmm, maybe."

"Okay,"Camryn grins, throwing one of her legs over his and then grabbing onto his shoulders to help her get positioned on his lap. "How about now?" She trails her lips along his neck as his hands go to rest on her upper thighs that are still glistening with water. "Where are you going mister?"she asks in between sucking on his neck hard enough to give him a love bite.

"You are naughty, Mrs. Styles,"Harry flirts, raising his hands to the hem of the towel to unlatch it from around her breasts. He flings the towel on the floor as he returns his hands to her bare thighs, massaging them as her lips finally find his.

"You going to tell me now?"Camryn whispers, slipping a finger into the waistband of his black jeans and dragging it along his skin there. She feels his stomach clench against her finger and it makes her smile with pride. "Hmmm?"she hums into his lips, taking his lower lip in between her teeth before releasing it and going back to making out.

"It's a surprise,"Harry breathes against her lips, "a Mother's Day surprise. Just enjoy having the house be quiet for a couple of hours."

"I'll try,"Camryn whispers, holding his face in one hand and dropping her lips to the point where his neck and jaw meet, the spot that always makes him weak. It works this time too as he whimpers and nudges his face against hers, wanting more. "I'm afraid I'll miss you too much to enjoy it, though."

"Quickie?"Harry suggests, his hands traveling closer inwards on her upper thighs, making a hot flush over her skin.

"The kids are downstairs waiting for you,"Camryn reminds him, dropping her forehead to his shoulder and interlocking her arms around his neck as she feels his hand cup her.

"We can make it quick,"Harry tries against, running his finger along her to try and convince her.

"We probably shouldn't..."Camryn gasps, beginning to move back and forth on his lap a bit which makes a choked out whimper leave Harry's mouth. "...but I really want to."