How Are We Going To Do This? (August 2010)

Harry: 16

Camryn: 16, 4 weeks, 4 days pregnant

CONTINUATION of "Telling Their Parents". Takes place about two hours after that chapter ends.

A light knock comes from outside of Harry's bedroom door.

"Yeah,"Harry asks quietly. Camryn is cuddled in his arms her cheek on his chest and her arms around his middle. His arms are around her hips as her body lightly shakes with cries. They've been laying on his bed like this for the past four hours as Camryn goes through all of the emotions of the day. Getting kicked out of her house and having her mum say she wants nothing to do with her or the baby is a lot to take in.

Gemma quietly opens the door and blinks a couple of times, her eyes adjusting to the pitch blackness. "Hey, babes, I just wanted to come and see how you guys were doing and say goodnight."

Camryn slowly turns over in the bed so that he back is no longer to Gemma and wipes at her eyes giving Gemma a weak smile.

"I love you, darling,"Gemma whispers as she walks over to Camryn and runs a hand down her hair. "You're amazing and such a strong person and you'll always have us." Gemma gently kisses Camryn's forehead.

"Thank you,"Camryn's voice wobbles as she sniffles, "I love you too, Gem."

"Mum wanted to know if you'd be okay with talking to her for a second,"Gemma says rubbing back the hair off of Camryn's forehead, "she said it's okay if you're not up to it though, you've had a rough day."

"She can come in,"Camryn murmurs, "that's okay."

"Alright, I'll send her in,"Gemma quietly replies kissing Camryn's forehead one more time and then kissing Harry's, "love you two."

"Love you too,"Harry and Camryn both reply. Gemma walks out of the room and about 2 minutes later Anne quietly steps in.

"Hello, my darlings,"Anne whispers coming to kneel by the bed and kiss Camryn's cheek. Camryn immediately begins sobbing again at the sight of Anne.

"Oh baby,"Anne frowns throwing her arms around Camryn and giving her a place to hide, "you're okay my darling, I promise. You're okay."

Harry sniffles, a few tears falling down his cheeks at the sight of Camryn collapsing in his mother's arms. His hand gently moves up and down her back as he rests his head on his other hand, his elbow bent on his pillow.

"I don't have a mum anymore,"Camryn sobs into Anne's chest. Anne frowns, her eyes filling with tears as she hears Camryn's words and then looks over to see Harry crying.

"Baby girl,"Anne coos squeezing Camryn's body closer to her, "I know it's not the same, but I will always be here for you and I will always be here to be your mumma. I know it's not the same, but I love you so so much. I'm always here for you when you need a mumma."