The Pains of Pregnancy (August 2013)

Harry: 19

Camryn: 19, 39 weeks, 2 days pregnant Camryn's bump:

Camryn's bump:

Camryn: 19, 39 weeks, 2 days pregnant Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 2

"Baby, I can't,"Camryn sobs, covering her face with her hands, "I can't do this anymore." Her shoulders shake as she sits on the edge of the bed. "I'm so tired."

Harry sighs and continues to rub her back, sitting behind her on the bed with his legs crossed in a pretzel. He can feel his eyes shutting involuntarily and he feels like for the first time in his life he could fall asleep sitting up. "I know, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. I know you're so tired."

Camryn has had intense round ligament pain since she was 13 weeks pregnant, but it didn't get to the point of being so bad that she couldn't sleep until a couple of weeks ago. Even then, they could usually find a way to soothe it for long enough to get about 5 hours of sleep, but not anymore. Something has drastically changed over this weekend and in the past three days Camryn and Harry have gotten about 2 hours of sleep.

It doesn't help that Darcy decided to get her molars this weekend and has been sleeping terribly because of the discomfort she's in.

"Baby, it hurts so bad,"Camryn winces, rubbing her hands along the underside of her gigantic stomach as it spasms again causing her to whimper.

"I know it does, bug,"Harry coos and kisses the back of her shoulder, "I'm so sorry. Do you want me to hold you?"

"Uh huh,"Camryn sniffles and nods her head feebly. "Can you get the heating pad?"

"Of course,"Harry kisses her shoulder again and hops off of the bed. "Do you want the couch like normal? Would that feel best?"

"Yeah,"Camryn yawns. She catches Harry's wrist as he begins to walk away causing him to turn around and look at her, "thank you, baby. You're the best."

Harry smiles and brings her hand to his lips, "it's the least I could do."

He tiptoes past Darcy's bedroom, holding his breath and praying that he doesn't wake her up. She's been asleep for 2 hours straight which is the longest she's been asleep consecutively since she started teething two days ago.