A True Mumma's Boy & Breastfeeding Galore (November 2016)

Harry: 22Camryn: 22Darcy: 5 1/2 Lennon: 3 Auggie: 2Bowie: 9 months

Harry: 22
Camryn: 22
Darcy: 5 1/2
Lennon: 3
Auggie: 2
Bowie: 9 months

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk for requesting this idea and giving me all of your ideas while I wrote it!! I had so much fun filling this request for you ❤️

8:00 am

"Baby,"Harry calls, gently tapping his knuckles against the bathroom door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah,"Camryn calls back, sitting down further in the warm bath as she watches Harry carefully open the door, holding a 3 year old Lennon on his hip who looks a bit distressed and has his cheek pressed against Harry's shoulder.

"Hello Misters,"Camryn greets with a wide smile, waving at Lennon as she scrunches her nose at him to try and get him to crack a little smile. It's to no avail, however because Lennon is extremely grumpy this morning.

He's always been a mumma's boy. It's always been very evident that this is true. If anyone other than Camryn was holding him when he was a baby, it was pretty much a known fact that he'd start screaming as soon as he realized he wasn't with his mumma, and not much has changed in the 3 years since.

His attachment to Camryn just grew as he got older and turned into pretty severe separation anxiety. It's one of the main reasons why he still breastfeeds. He just needs to be close to his mum. Always.

"Hi baby,"Harry smiles, rubbing his hand up and down Lennon's back who's still nuzzling his face into Harry's neck.

"Do we have a grumpy little boy here?"Camryn coos with a chuckle, keeping her eyes on Lennon as Harry sits down on the toilet lid with Lennon on his lap.

"We do,"Harry chuckles, pressing a kiss to the top of Lennon's sleep messed curls. "Someone wants mumma to have no alone time at all." Harry smirks over at Camryn and winks, making Camryn break out into a little smile and giggle.

Harry sent Camryn up to take a bath a few minutes prior after all of the kids were sitting down and eating their breakfast since she was up all night with an unsoothable Bowie who was teething and running a fever. Harry tried to help as much as he could, but really all Bowie wanted was to be nursed and cuddled by Camryn.

"That's okay, I'd rather be with my babies than have alone time,"Camryn admits honestly. She knows she'll have years after all of the kids grow up to have alone time, but she'll never get to have this time alone with them ever again, which makes her never pass up on cuddles. "Do you want to come in with mumma, baby?"

Lennon's head pops up from Harry's shoulder at the question and nods, smiling widely as he looks up at his dad, immediately holding his arms up so that Harry can slip off his pajama shirt.

"Ohhh, that's so nice of mumma,"Harry smiles widely at Lennon whose face has brightened up a bit at the idea of being able to spend some time cuddling with his mum. He helps slip Lennon's pajama shirt off of his little chubby body, reaching for the waist of Lennon's matching pajama pants and slipping them off as well. Next comes Lennon pull up diaper that he wears every night to bed. He's completely potty trained during the day, but much like almost all young kids who are still new to potty training, he has a rough time at night, so Harry and Camryn keep him in a pull up just to be careful.