Negative Press & Protecting His Girls (March 2011)

Harry: 17

Camryn: 16, 31 weeks pregnant

Bump size:

This chapter's subject matter is in no way meant to discredit anyone's beliefs about Larry

This chapter's subject matter is in no way meant to discredit anyone's beliefs about Larry. If you are a believer that is totally fine with me, no judgement here! I was just exploring an idea with this chapter and it is meant in no way to hurt anyone's feelings or discredit anyone's beliefs. We're all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. As long as we're all respecting the boys, then anything is fine with me :) Love you all❤️

❤️Thank you so much to elliecarterson for requesting this chapter!!❤️

"What do you think about this, my love?"Anne asks, holding up a little pink onesie with green and white flowers covering it. She holds it over her shoulder for Camryn to see, but keeps her eyes scanning the racks.

"'s cute,"Camryn murmurs, not looking up from the magazine in her hand. She can't take her eyes off of it. She can feel her throat closing up and her eyes beginning to burn.

Harry Styles' Baby Mama Milk Mess Up

It's a photo of Camryn a couple of days ago walking out of a coffee shop that she had gone to to pick up drinks for her and the boys to take to the studio they were recording at. She hadn't realized, but her milk that had just come in 2 days prior had leaked through her t-shirt. Her shirt had a wet stain over her left breast.

She looks at the magazine rack next to her and finds another magazine with Harry, her, Louis, and another girl who she's never seen before all photoshopped together on the cover.

Harry Styles Cheating on His Baby Mama with New Girl and His Bandmate?!

"You okay, love?" Anne hears Camryn's tone of voice and it confuses her. They've been having so much fun on their little shopping trip to buy Darcy clothes, but her voice has changed to apprehensive and it's croaky. Anne turns around and sees Camryn a few feet behind her with the magazine in her hands.