Pregnancy Pranks & Rebellious Teenagers (April 1 2033)

Harry: 39
Camryn: 39
Darcy: 21
Lennon: 19
Nora: 19
Auggie: 18
Bowie: 17
Morgan: 16
Calum: 15
Bindi: 13

Grandchildren
Penny: 3

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk   for requesting this chapter! I had so much fun writing it ❤️

"Hi,"Bowie greets, leaning his shoulder against the wall as he watches Morgan walk out of her Chemistry classroom.

"Oh hi baby,"Morgan greets in a bit of surprise, jumping a bit at the sound of his voice. Normally her teacher lets the class out a tad earlier than Bowie's does so she walks to Bowie's classroom, but he skipped his last period of the day, choosing to instead go to the art room and finish up on of the films he's currently working on, so today he's the one who gets to greet Morgan.

"How was class,"Bowie asks, shoving himself off of the wall with a big smirk as he wraps his arm around Morgan's waist, pulling her in close as he leans down to press a kiss to her lips.

"It was good,"Morgan shrugs, wrapping her arms around Bowie's neck as kids quickly shuffle out of the classroom door, bolting towards the front doors of the school to try and leave as quickly as possible. "I aced my test."

"Mmm, why am I not surprised?"Bowie chuckles softly, pressing another kiss down to Morgan's lips as she giggles against his, pressing her palm against his chest that's covered with a black t-shirt.

"Did Baker let you out early?"Morgan inquires, pulling away from Bowie and slinking her fingers through his as they begin to walk down the school hall towards the parking lot where Bowie's car is waiting for them.

"No, I skipped so I could finish editing my film,"Bowie snickers, stealing a glance over at Morgan as he squeezes her hand.

"Baby, you need to actually start going to Baker,"Morgan shakes her head with a laugh, resting her temple against Bowie's bicep. "I know you hate the class, but you need to graduate, I can't have my boyfriend still be in secondary while I'm at University."

"Fine,"Bowie jokingly groans, rolling his eyes down at Morgan as he pushes the school door open for Morgan as they both walk outside. "Did football get cancelled today?"

"No, coach just moved it back to six,"Morgan explains, swinging their interlocked hands between them as they continue to make the trek towards Bowie's car. "But I might skip, I dunno, I'd rather just hang out with you, especially since D and Penny are coming over for dinner."

"Yeah, you should skip practice,"Bowie winks at Morgan before pressing a kiss down to the top of Morgan's black hair. "We can go get 'milkshakes'."

"Mm, I do like 'milkshakes',"Morgan snickers, smirking up at Bowie and wiggling her eyebrows as they approach Bowie's car. He opens the door for Morgan, helping her slide into the car and closing the door before walking around the car to the driver's side.

"What takes Cal so long to get out here,"Bowie sighs impatiently, flinging his head back against the car seat as he reaches his hand over to interlock his fingers through Morgan's.

"It's cuz his class is on the other side of the school, give him a break,"Morgan chuckles, watching the door that teenagers are constantly spilling out of, but none of them are Calum. She looks over at Bowie with a cheeky and sly grin that should scare him, and maybe it does a little. "Quickie?"

"No way, you remember when we tried that a few weeks ago and he opened the door on us midway,"Bowie laughs, pressing his palm to his face and swiping it down as he rolls his eyes at Morgan. "We scarred him for life."