Meeting Baby Calum (January 2018)

Harry: 23Camryn: 23Darcy: 6Lennon: 4Auggie: 3Bowie: 23 months old (1 month away from turning 2) Calum: 1 day old

Harry: 23
Camryn: 23
Darcy: 6
Lennon: 4
Auggie: 3
Bowie: 23 months old (1 month away from turning 2)
Calum: 1 day old

❤️thank you so much to TPWK_Falling and lottiemac for both requesting this idea! Your support, comments, and love means the world ❤️

❤️And thank you so much to GraceSparks0 for requesting a scene in this chapter! You're amazing ❤️

8:00 pm (3 1/2 hours after Calum was born)

"Heyyyy, that's mine!"Camryn whines jokingly, her voice barely coming out of her throat as she eyes Harry with a joking frown, her cheek pressed against the pillow.

"You can't spare me one bite?!"Harry chuckles, lowering the piece of pizza from his mouth that he was feeding to Camryn with the whole rest of the pizza box on his lap. So far she's gone through 5 pieces because, well, she just had a baby. "I haven't eaten at all today."

Camryn jokingly sighs and rolls her eyes, rubbing her hand up and down Calum's back as he snoozes peacefully against her chest, his big cheeks smushed against her bare skin as the hospital blanket covers both of them. "Fineeee."

Harry chuckles and shakes his head, taking another bite from the slice of pepperoni pizza before holding it towards Camryn's mouth and helping her take a bite.

"My classic post-delivery meal,"Camryn hums with a blissed smirk, smiling even wider as Harry chuckles and nods, stealing another bite of the pizza before offering Camryn a bite.

"You have requested pizza after every delivery, huh?"Harry remembers, smirking over at Camryn.

"Oh, that was a dramatic sigh,"Camryn giggles, tucking her chin down to look at the tiny baby smushed against her chest, his fair blonde hair swirling at the top of his head as his fingers grasp against Camryn's chest in his sleep. "You're a dramatic one, my love."

"He's got the cutest pouty lip ever,"Harry chuckles, leaning his head closer to his little baby boy and studying him with beaming eyes. "Those are some lips you got there, mate."

"You're just so precious,"Camryn whispers, tucking her chin down to press soft kisses to the top of the little baby's head, rubbing her hand up and down his back soothingly.

"Your voice sounds so cute,"Harry chuckles, scooting his stool even closer and setting the pizza down on the desk by the bed for a minute so that he can completely focus on Cam and their new little baby, running his palm against Camryn's forehead.

"It's so dead,"Camryn croaks with a smirk, resting her head back against the hospital bed and looking over at Harry with her droopy blue eyes.

"I know, it's really cute though,"Harry grins, his eyes scrunching as he leans over to press a little peck to Camryn's lips before nudging his lips to rest against Calum's forehead softly.