Dad Duty & 6 Sick Kids (September 2020)

Harry: 26

 Camryn: 26 Darcy: 9 Lennon: 7 Auggie: 6 Bowie: 4 1/2  Calum: 2 1/2 Bindi: 6 months

Camryn: 26
Darcy: 9
Lennon: 7
Auggie: 6
Bowie: 4 1/2
Calum: 2 1/2
Bindi: 6 months

❤️Thank you to lottiemac and Martinez_twins1711 for requesting this chapter❤️

💕And thank you to elizabethxmonk for requesting a scene in this chapter :) 💕

3:30 am

It all started with Auggie.

He came home with the flu at the beginning of the week that everyone assumed he caught from one of his schoolmates. Primary schools are, of course, feeding grounds for germs.

And when you have 6 children at home, sickness hits hard.

And it sure hit the Styles' hard.

"Mumma?" Camryn wakes up to a teary voice to go along with the sticky hand patting against her cheek.

"Hmm?"she groggily hums, lifting her head slightly from her pillow and blinking her eyes to try and adjust to the lack of light in the room.

Her eyes finally focus enough to see little Bowie standing in front of her with wet cheeks and wobbling lips. "Mumma, I don't feel good."

"Oh bubby,"Camryn coos, sitting up in the bed and throwing back the blankets from around her. "C'mere." She holds out her arms and makes grabby hands towards him as he pulls on his shirt.

It's only then that she realizes there's a stain all down the front of it. "Oh sweetheart,"she frowns, picking at the hem of his shirt and then looking back into his brown eyes. "Baby, what happened?"

"My tummy hurted,"Bowie mumbles, tears rolling down his eyes in embarrassment. "And then I threw up. I'm sorry."

"Oh honey,"Camryn coos, cradling his little hot cheeks in her hands and kissing the tip of his nose and his forehead. "It's okay. No sorries, okay?" She rubs back the sweaty hair from his forehead and checks his temperature with her palm. "Oh sweetie, you're burning up. I think you caught what Auggie brought home a couple of days ago and what Lennie has."

"Hey baby,"Camryn whispers, leaning away from Bowie for a second to tap Harry's shoulder. After having 6 babies and raising them, he's gained the ability to sleep through war, so Camryn and Bowie's whispers were no match for Harry's sleep. He doesn't even flinch at Camryn's taps, so she tries another method. "Baby,"she says louder, shaking his shoulder.

"Huh?"he groggily flinches, his head shooting up from the pillow and groggily looking at Camryn, not even noticing Bowie yet. "I'm up, what's wrong?"