Chapter 3: UA Begins

Recovery Girl was right. This last week was hell.

The room was in shock when I introduced myself, especially since I was also introduced right after THE ALL MIGHT.

But, even more so, the papers and reporters were going crazy.

Apparently, Amaterasu is making her big debut in Japan! I rolled my eyes.

I've had cameras outside my apartment 24-7.

Today has been especially hectic since they know I actually have to leave to go to UA since school is starting...

I'm sure my neighbors all hate me.

Good thing I can fly. Hopefully I'll get out of here without being noticed.

I snuck out of the window in my bedroom since it's on the second floor and headed towards the school.

My hero costume is all white, but since that would draw too much attention, I wore black leggings and a black long sleeve fitted crop-top with my black sandals.

Stealthy.

I stopped on a roof near the entrance. The school has literally nothing to protect itself from transportation or flying quirks.

I'll talk to Nezu about that later, but for now, I'll fly over the wall to avoid the crowds. Since All Might is here, the press is unimaginable.

I observed the scene... These poor kids, having to navigate through all this.

Just then, I looked down and saw a pink girl with horns and a million dollar smile talking to some people with cameras. "I am just so excited to start at UA!!!"

She had captivated almost half a dozen reporters.... so I guess not all these kids are drowning from the attention.

I recognized her from my class roster. Since I'll be helping every class, while focusing on 1A, I figured I'd get a head start by studying everyone's names before school began. Mina Ashido.

I was going to avoid the publicity, but being the great person I am, I dropped down to escort Mina pass the crowds.

Eraser Head would be pissed if she was late on the first day.

Eraser Head.

It had been awhile since I had seen him, and he avoided me at the staff meeting... Even though he was a third year when I was a first year, we still knew each other.

I also had been around him during my internships and provisional hero work studies. For awhile, I had thought that maybe he was even interested in me...

Present Mic had gave me a huge hug last week, but Aizawa walked right by.

I flew down and put my arm around her. "Excuse me everyone. I'll need to get this young lady to class now."

She looked up at me and stammered, "A-A-Amaterasu."

I gave a close-eyed smile and began to walk her out of the crowd. I ignored all the questions being shouted in my face along with the flashing lights.

My anxiety was ramping up... I was used to this in America, but after my hiatus I was freaking out.

When we got passed the annoyances, I let go of Mina. "Be careful around those cameras... it's not all what it seems." I smiled and looked down at her.

She looked up at me and gawked... Geez this is going to be hard to get used to.

"Shall we get to class?"