Chapter 13: Reunion

I dropped into the USJ from the ceiling, frantically trying to put the pieces together.

Where the fuck is Shota...

My eyes continued to scan the area.

What is that thing? My eyes widened with horror at the oversized bird brain.

All Might crashed in, "Everything will be ok! Because I am here!" Thumbs up and all.

He immediately started moving students to safety.

Shit the students!! I was still just standing in the same place I flew in from, blending into the chaos.

I'm really off my game here.

As I was about to join All Might, my eyes caught hold of a motionless body.

"Shota!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My heart breaking.

no no no no....

I flew over to him as quickly as I could, not noticing that my scream had caught everyone's attention.

He's still breathing. Good.

"Is that... Amaterasu!?" I heard a shriek.

Fuck.... It can't be. I raised my eyes from Shota's body. Shigaraki.

"We figured All Might was going to be here, but this is a real treat!" He squealed.

I looked around desperately, scanning for another certain someone.

"Oh, he's not here..." Shigaraki giggled. "Kurogiri! Look who it is! Our dear Amaterasu."

Of course Kurogiri is here.

All Might was finally standing beside me, having gotten the kids to safety and handling the no-name villains.

"Don't worry, Amaterasu! I'll handle this!" He gave me a thumbs up.

I was standing in attack position in front of Shota.

I'll die before I let him lay a hand on you, Shota.

I noticed Katsuki and Kirishima starting to inch closer to the action.

"You two! Come grab Eraser Head and get out of here! NOW!" I ordered.

When they safely retrieved him, I put my attention back onto All Might.

"Carolina Smash!" All Might called out while striking the bird brain for the first time.

Nothing... He absorbed it. I tried to hide the panic I was starting to feel.

Don't show your weakness. Don't show your fear.

"Oh, y/n-chan..." Shigaraki called. "I would hate for you to get bored just standing there all alone."

His eyes lit up. "Kurogiri! Bring me another Nomu! I think y/n wants to play." He began chuckling uncontrollably.

Stop using my name, fucker. I was so nervous All Might was listening, but he looked pretty preoccupied at the moment.

Next thing I knew, another Nomu had appeared through Kurogiri's portal.

"This one's yours, Nomu." Shigaraki laughed while pointing to me.

I stared down the bird man. Blood Manipulation. 20%.

My body started burning all over. I haven't used this in years.

The Nomu didn't fall, or really even slow down at all as he continued to approach me.