Chapter 47: Unpredictable

Dabi and I couldn't take our mouths off of each other. Even as we stood right outside his apartment, I couldn't bring myself to let go of him.

He was holding me up, my legs wrapped around his waist, my tongue down his throat as he desperately tried to get the door unlocked and opened without breaking apart.

After a few failed attempts he pulled his lips off mine. "Fuck," he groaned out angrily.

I pulled back on his hair, making his head jerk back and quickly threw my mouth onto his neck. I sucked and bit recklessly as he focused on getting the door open.

I knew he was enjoying it because he was still struggling to get it unlocked.

"Fucking finally," he grumbled as he threw it open, reattaching his lips to mine as he carried me in.

He slammed me up against the wall after closing the door, and I let out a loud moan as his lips travelled down to my neck giving me the same attention I had just given him.

"Dabi," I gasped loudly as he bit into me, clawing my hands into him. I was throbbing and wet, already ready for him to do whatever he wanted to me.

"Am I interrupting?"

My lustful trance was broken, and my eyes snapped open to see Keigo sitting on couch, looking more pissed than I think I've ever seen him.

Dabi rolled his eyes, "Actually, yes. We'll need a few hours. At least."

I let my legs go and Dabi reluctantly set me down.

"Keigo," I said as I walked over to him. "You're here."

"Or not," Dabi moaned under his breath. "Always the worst fucking timing."

He glared at me, speaking through gritted teeth, "There's blood on your clothes."

Dabi let out a loud sigh as I sat next to Keigo on the couch, "She didn't kill anyone, Hawks."

I stared into Keigo's golden eyes. I knew he was mad at me, but I couldn't get over how happy I was to see him. He came back for me.

"Whatever, I'm going pee. Try not to kill each other," Dabi grumbled as he walked off.

As soon as I heard the door clicked, I quickly threw my arms around Keigo, letting out soft sobs as I cried.

"You came back," I whimpered into him. "I thought you left me. I thought you forgot about me."

"Oh chickadee," he returned my hug, holding me tightly. "I could never forget about you."

He pulled back and held my face with both of his hands, "I thought I told you not to do anything stupid."

I shook my head, "I didn't. I swear I didn't. That was the first time, and you were here to stop us. I had just given up. I'm so sorry, Keigo. Please don't hate me."

He wiped my tears gently, "Y/n... How could you ever think that?"

I knew I shouldn't, but I quickly leaned into him, kissing him desperately. He was tense at first, but soon melted into it.

He looked at me with the saddest eyes as we pulled apart, noticing that the tears were streaming freely now.

He sighed as he pulled me into his chest, rubbing my back gently.

"Please don't go," I whispered as I nuzzled into him.

"I won't, Y/n. I promise."