Chapter 5: Quirk Reveal

The next day the press had died down just enough to give me some confidence. I think I'll use the front door.

I walked out, in another all black outfit, but my long, white hair flowing down freely. I watched the reporters scramble.

Huh, I caught them off guard for once. Chuckling to myself.

"Amaterasu, are you going to try and join an agency?!" "Amaterasu, over here, why come back after all this time!?" "Amaterasu, is there someone special at UA?!" "Amaterasu, who does your hair!?"

I laughed, and turned towards the only reporter who said anything worth responding to...

"I've returned because Principal Nezu asked me to. UA has always been like home to me, and it's time for me to share that with the next generation." I smiled and waved as I walked away.

As much as I hate it, I have to play the game. It's part of being a hero, and the students need to see that.

As I got to school, I went straight to the faculty locker room to put on my hero costume.

It had been awhile, so I had the UA team make some adjustments.

***This is kind of what I have in mind for the MC

***This is kind of what I have in mind for the MC. Exceptions: eyes are a darker green color (like an emerald) and hero costume is all white instead of black. Couldn't find the perfect match-ups, but maybe I'll end up drawing it. Anyway, gives you an idea. Don't know any of the artists, but I'd love to give them credit! Not my drawings***
Back to the story....

I found my way out to the training grounds and met up with All Might.

"Amaterasu! So what they say must be true... all the villains do get distracted by your beauty!"

"Shut up, Toshinori... before I show you how I actually defeat villains" I laughed and pretended to hit him.

Just then, the students of 1A began to file out. Hmm, not a bad looking group.

I saw Midoriya and couldn't help but chuckle at his costume... he's obviously just as obsessed with All Might as All Might is with him.

"Wow Amaterasu! You're stunning!" Mina squealed.

"Mina, I told you not to be so formal..."

"Sorry, y/n-sensei! It's just so cool that a badass female hero like you is our teacher! I'm going to make you proud!" She gave me a wink and a thumbs up.

I think she's my new favorite.

"Ok everybody, listen up." I called. The class came to attention right away. Yes!!!