Chapter 10: End with a Bang

Thanks for coming on this journey with me! I am going to write a little lemon... Feel free to skip. It'll end midchapter and the story will
pick up right where it left off.

🍋: As soon as he parked the car, we were rushing inside his apartment. We were making out before we even got to the front door.

He was trying to unlock it without taking his lips off mine, but he couldn't seem to do it.

I pulled away and giggled, "Just take a second to unlock it." I said reassuringly.

"Damn door," he mumbled. It took a few seconds but he finally got it opened.

He picked me up and I let out a squeal as I wrapped my legs around him.

Our lips were reattached in an instant as he slammed the door behind him.

I was up against the wall in seconds. His lips left mine and started traveling down my neck. His kisses were desperate and wet and sloppy.

Every now and then he'd let out a gasp for air before returning to my neck, ear, lips, whatever he could get his mouth on. I was moaning. Loudly

"Shota." I moaned slowly, lingering on every syllable. He looked up at me with his wild eyes, and set me down.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked. Afraid I did something to upset him.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to feel rushed."

I brushed his hair back out of his face, "I know it's soon, but I feel like I've known you my whole life... I want you, Shota." I looked into his eyes.

"Do you want to do this? I want to make sure you're comfortable too." I smiled gently, my hand still on his face.

"y/n, I want you more than anything." He picked me up bridal style and started walking upstairs.

"Ahh, Shota!" I squealed while laughing. "Put me
down!"

He was laughing too. It felt so natural. "Come on, I was trying to be cute" he said defeated as he let me down gently.

I started walking up the stairs while he watched. I slowly took off my flannel, and looked at him while dropping it onto the floor.

As I continued to walk, I was slowly taking off my shirt. He just kept staring.

I turned around, looking at him, but still partially holding up my shirt. "You just going to stand there?" I teased as I took my shirt off and tossed it to him.

He started racing up the stairs and met me at the top with a kiss. "You're so fucking sexy," he breathed out while I was desperately trying to rip off his shirt.

He kissed me while we walked in to his bedroom. He took a moment to turn on the lamp by his bed.

When he turned around he just stared at me. And I stared at him.

Every inch of his bare chest and arms. He was beautiful.

I walked over and began to lightly trace his body with my fingers. Taking in all of his scars and marks and even a couple tattoos.