Chapter 33 (so I can finally breathe and yall can stop saying the same thing)

It's crazy to think that I met my older brother for the first time six months ago. And it's even crazier how quickly a year can go by.

Right now we are all on the couch looking through pictures on the tv. We sent our favorite pictures to Michael who then put them together for an OfflineTV video.

It's pretty much our way of recapping the year. The first picture was later when I met the group for the first time.

The next picture was later in the month from Rae's birthday when we all played among us and the characters were wearing party hats.

With editing later we can cover his face. Looking at all the pictures make me realize how great this year has been minus all the times I felt alone.

If I could do it all over again I would and I wouldn't change a thing. After spacing out a bit I look up at the screen to see a picture of corpse putting frosting on my face. That was my 18th birthday party. Yeah they got me scratch tickets..but let me just say..the 5 was hot.

I remember that like it was yesterday but in reality it was nine months ago. I giggle a little and look down smiling at the happy memory. About 20 minutes later we are done walking down memory lane.

I am just happy I met these people. They keep me going. And I am very thankful for all of them.

—————————————

Just thought I would make this one..sorry for posting during the early hours of the morning. It's my fault so I thought I would just put this chapter up to clear any confusion.

Once again I'm sorry. Just please stop telling me about the 17 and 23 age thing. Whenever I see it in the comments it makes my anxiety kick in. It took a lot for me to publish this book and I just wanted it to be perfect for you guys..

I hope you are happy with this part being added. Now I'm going to sleep because it's 12:45am and I have an automotive class tomorrow at school. Goodbye to this book for real this time.

-Andy