Chapter 16

"Come on Sykkuno just drop in what's the worst that can happen?" "Oh I don't know Rae. Maybe I'll fall and bleed out.." he says. He sounds kind of scared. "Sykkuno I promise you it's not that bad just try it." I tell him. "If it's so easy then you do it.."

I drop in, go over to where it is flat and do a kick flip then look over at the group. I skate back over to them. "What?" "How'd you do that??" Sykkuno asks. "I've been skateboarding since I was 5. It's always been my get away.." they nod and we spend some more time there.

I was trying to get a new trick, a laser flip, but I keep falling and cutting my knees. Corpse comes over and frowns. "It you should stop..you're bleeding.." "if I put bandaids on can I continue for a few more minutes..?" I ask with puppy eyes. "Yeah sure..a few more minutes." He skates back over to the others and I go over to my backpack.

I take out a box of bandaids and put a couple on my knees. Then a little girl walks over to me holding a skateboard. "Hi...can I have one too?" She points to a cut on her elbow. "Of course sweetie" I put the bandaid on her cut. "My name is Holly. What's yours?" "My name is Katie. How old are you little one?" "Hey I'm not little. I'm this many." Holly holds up 5 fingers. "I started skateboarding at your age. I'm 17 now." "Wow that's a long time..I want to be as good as you.." she tells me. "Awww. With practice you will get better I promise. Is there anyone here with you..?" I ask remembering how I always came here alone at her age. "Yeah with my brother and his friends..they don't want me to hang out with them.."

I don't want her to be alone..Rae and Poki come over. "I heard you had bandages babe I need some.." Poki giggles showing me a scrape on the palm of her hand. "Everyone is clumsy today." I giggle.

⚠️As I put the bandage on I notice very faint marks on her wrist. Similar to the ones still there when I started 5 years ago..✔️

"Who's this cutie?" Rae asks. "I'm Holly and I'm this many." She says holding up 5 fingers again. "Awwww you skate too?" She nods. "That's adorable. I'm Poki and that's Rae" Poki says. "How about you walk us to your brother and his friends. Then we can talk to him.." I say to the young girl in front of me.

She picks up her skateboard and grabs my hand, walking me over to a group of boys around my age. "Holly who is this? Why are you talking to her?" "Come on Zack. You aren't even my brother. And this is Katie, Rae and Poki. They are my friends now." Holly says and hugs my leg.

"Y-y-you're Katie..and Valkyrae..and pokimane..oh my god!" Holly rolls her eyes and puts her hand on her hip. "Henry stop acting like you've never seen girls before." "Ohhhhh Little H has sasssss. Up top." Rae says and Holly gives her a high five.

"Shut up Holly." She tears up and I pick her up. "Sensitive little shit.." he mumbles. "Don't. Talk. To. Her. That. Way." I say through gritted teeth. "Whatever Holly let's go home." She sighs. "Bye Katie..bye Rae bye Poki.." she says sadly before walking off with her brother and his friends.

I go back over to Corpse and he wraps an arm around me. "You're really good with kids baby." That makes me blush. Oh gosh he's going to be the death of me..

————————————

Sorry for a late update. Enjoy!!!

-Andy☺️❤️