Chapter 14

I wake up in my bed and I look around confused. I was just streaming wasn't I? "Oh baby you're awake. How do you feel??" Corpse asks me. "Sore everywhere.." I mumble out. "Hang on I'll be right back." He tells me. A few minutes later he comes back with two pain pills and a glass of water.

"Thank you.." I tell him and sit up. I take the pills and get all clingy. Reaching for his hand I grab it and trace his veins. "You should post more pictures of your hands. I think that would be nice." I ramble out. "Oh so you like my hand pics?" "Always have always will." "Okay then check my Instagram in 5 minutes." He goes to his room and I open Instagram.

5 minutes later like he said there are hand pics. I like it and comment.
Katie_kitkat: @ Corpse_Husband Is it time for me to pay the bill for my premium subscription? Cause I don't have the money this month :(

Corpse_Husband: @ Katie_kitkat sorry. No money no hand pics 😼

Katie_kitkat: @ Corpse_Husband pleaseeeeeeee 🥺

Corpse: @ Katie_kitkat noooooo put the puppy eyes awayyyy they're my weakness

Katie_kitkat: @ Corpse_Husband 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Corpse_Husband: @ Katie_kitkat okay..one free month for you..

Katie_kitkat: @ Corpse _Husband YAYYYYYYYYY

He walks back into my room and chuckles. "Feeling any better?" He asks and I nod. "I just want cuddles.." he nods and lays down behind me. I look down at my wrists to see him tracing one of my scars. "Can you show me baby?" He asks and I let out a shaky breath.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I nod and roll up my sleeves and I'm disgusted by what I see. From my writing to my elbow are covered with scars, old and new. "What's this?" He asks pointing at what Mason carved into my skin.

"O-oh..Mason would do that to me sometimes. I have a few more.." "can you show me..?" "But they're under my sweatpants and shirt.." I tell him. "You can show me if you're comfortable. I won't do anything to hurt you I just want to help.." he sounded genuine. Maybe I can trust him.

I slowly take off my shirt leaving me in my sweatpants and sports bra. I'm disgusted with myself..my ribs are visible, I have bruises and cuts everywhere. There are burn marks and more things Mason wrote in my skin.

'Property of Mason Blackwell' is cut into my collarbone. "Who's Mason..?" "Oh..my foster brother. He used to do things.." he doesn't do anything he looks mad..and this isn't even half of it..

I quickly begin to feel self conscious and put my shirt back on.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

"What did he do to you exactly..?" Corpse asks almost scared to find out the answer. "It's a long story.." "well I'm willing to listen and help you no matter what."

———————————

Hi everyone. I know this chapter is kinda sad but it will get better 🥺❤️

-Andy ☺️❤️