Chapter 24

She nods. "Yes you were. Now there are a few different things we can do to remove it.." she explains four different surgeries to me. "All sound scary.." I mumble. "I know baby but it will all be okay. I promise. We will always be here to help you. Now which surgery do you want to do?" He asks me. "Well which one is the most common?" Corpse asks the nurse.

"That would be the D and C, dilation and curettage. We would give you the medicine now and start the surgery in about 30 minutes." I sigh and nod a little bit. She comes back with the medicine and I take it. All I can think about is how much pain I'll be in after. "Well I texted Rae. She's on the next flight coming home. That's in a few hours." Poki tells us.

"No no no..she was supposed to spend time with her family..I feel guilty now.." I feel like crying. "Want me to get her on the phone? I'm sure she wants to be here helping you." Poki FaceTimes Rae and within a few minutes the bubbly girls face appears on the phone. "Hi Poki. OH MY GOSH KATIE ARE YOU OKAY?? IM SO SORRY." She says looking sad for me. "Yeah Rae..I'm fine don't worry about me. I'll be okay. It's just a lot happened today.."

"Yeah I know Poki told me. I'm on my way home soon Katie. I love you so much but I have to go now so I can get through security. But good luck with the surgery." She says sadly. "Oh okay thank you. Bye Rae. I love you too." "Byeeee." She hangs up and I give the phone back to Poki.

The nurse comes in and says they need to bring me in now so the anesthesia can kick in. "Good luck Katie." All of them say in sync. I giggle a little at my friends and am brought to the operating room.

Corpses POV

"This all doesn't feel real.." I tell them and they nod. I feel very bad for Katie. I love her so much and I hate to see her in pain. I wish I could take it all away from her. Tugging on my hair slightly I can't help but worry.

I know she's going to be in pain when she wakes up..I just want her to be okay and comfortable. Sykkuno comes over and wraps an arm around my shoulders and puts his free hand on mine. "Your curls don't need to suffer..there's nothing to worry about. She will be okay I promise." That calms me a bit. Poki comes over and hugs me too.

"I-I just love her..I wish she could see how much I do..I wish I could talk all her pain and take all of the punches life throws at her.." I say they nod a bit. "Think about it this way, everything that has happened to her and will happen in the future will add to her character." Sykkuno is very smart. He thinks of the right thing to say all the time. "Thanks Sykkuno..I feel a little better. And thank you Poki."

————————————

Ayeeee another chapter!!!

-Andy☺️❤️