Chapter 21

3rd POV

They all end their streams and stay on the call in shock. "What happened..?" Sean finally asks. "I don't know.." Felix says. "Corpse go check on her." Rae demands. Corpse gets up and peeks into Katie's room to see her curled up in her covers already asleep.

He returns the the group. "Must have been a hard day..she's already asleep." Corpse tells the group. "Guys I got a call from her school earlier. Apparently she had detention today and skipped?" Poki says.

"What could that little girl do. She couldn't hurt a fly!" Ludwig practically screams. "I don't know but we will have a talk with her at dinner tonight." Rae speaks up. After they talk a bit more the four start making dinner in the kitchen. They decided to make spaghetti. Easy enough right? "I'm going to wake up Katie.." Poki says and goes upstairs.

Katie's POV

I am woken up by a light shaking. Opening my eyes I see Poki. "Oh hi Poki." "Hey babe. Dinner is ready." "Carry me?" I ask with a slight pout. "How can I say no to that face?" She picks me up and I cling to her. She brings me to the dining room and sets me in a chair.

We eat in silence and Rae is the first to speak up. "Katie..we heard you got detention on your first day..what happened? And why did you skip?" I gulp nervously. "I-I wasn't paying attention..I was spacing out. I'm sorry it won't happen again. The teacher is very strict.." I stutter out. "Aww Katie. That's nothing to worry about. It's ok." Sykkuno says. I nod slightly.

"Now..was everything okay with your stream..?" Corpse asks me. I sigh. "There was someone who kept donating and I didn't know how to mute it..the messages attached were making me uncomfortable that's all..I ended up having an anxiety attack but it's okay now.." Rae nods slightly and we finish our dinner.

When I'm done I wash my plate and head off to bed. Tomorrow is another day..

***

My alarm blares through my room. This is my 29th day at this school now..still no friends and I still deal with the creep...I put on faded ripped skinny jeans, one of Sean's shirts with his logo on it and my black high tops. I put my hair in a messy bun then head out the door. I skate to school and it starts raining..just my luck.

By the time I get to school I am drenched. I put my things in my locker and walk to math class. I dread this class. "Oh hello kitten." Mr.Martin says. I ignore him and sit down. "Oh baby..I wouldn't play that way." I'm praying for a student to walk in but no one does.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

He closes the door and it's already locked. "We have 5 minutes." He states and his hands make their way to my chest. "S-stop please.." I beg. "You know the rules if you tell anyone.." I nod and sit there taking it like a slut. "Don't cry either..it will only make things worse for you." I bite down on my lip and his hand makes it's way into my pants. "Stop please I don't like this.." he leaves marks on my chest and shoulders.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

After the 5 minutes he opens the door. A minute later students come in. I just want to go home..I ask to go to the bathroom and he says yes. I feel sick to my stomach. I end up going to the nurse.

"You don't have a fever honey.." as if on cue I throw up in the trash can next to me. When I'm done she gives me a sympathetic smile before asking who she should call. I give her Corpse' number and she calls. "Hello?" I hear his deep voice due to the silence in the room. She seems a little shocked. "Oh hello. This is Ms.Denis calling from the school. Katie seems to be sick.." "I'll be there shortly." I hear him say. "Okay thank you bye."

As Corpse said he'd be here shortly. I see him and he opens his arms for a hug. I just stand there and cough slightly. We get into his car. "So you're sick? You don't look sick.." "anxiety.." I mumble. "I just want Poki right now.." he nods understandingly. Rae is away with some family for a bit. I just need a female to talk to.

We get to the house and Sykkuno and poki are on the couch. "Oh hey Katie!" Sykkuno says going in for a hug. I back up and hit the wall. Fear clearly in my eyes. Poki looks at me worried. That's when I just break down. Why is my life like this?

———————————

I already have ideas for a new book for when this is done :)

-Andy ☺️❤️