Chapter 18

Let me just say that teacher is just very weird.. "okay class. You will be working in groups of two. Since there is an odd number one of you will work with me." I look around but no one wants to talk to the new girl. I sigh knowing what this means. He smirks then gives the class instructions. I don't pay attention, I feel sick to my stomach.

After he pulls up a chair across from me. "Well hello, kitten." He has that disgusting smirk again. I cringe. "Please don't call me that." "Why not, kitten. I like calling you that so I will." I sigh knowing I don't have a say in this. "Okay let's get to work kitten." "U-umm..what are we doing exactly..?" I ask. "I explained it once so you will get detention with me after school. But we are doing a project to get to know each other better because no one really knows everyone in the class. So I will start asking you questions."

He asks me all types of personal questions. Like what street I live on, if I'm ever left alone in the house, if I have a boyfriend, what size clothing I wear and many more that just get more weird. I found out that he lives a street over from me, he's 39 and single. I can see why. I feel his hand on my knee and it's slowly making it's way under my rips. The bell rings and I shoot up, he blocks my way and once everyone is gone he gets a tight grip on my hip bones and whispers, "whatever I do to you is all your fault. And don't ever tell anyone because you will regret it.."

I nod and he lets go. I run to my next class, I feel bruises forming on my hips. This teacher is very nice. Her name is Ms. Maras. She looks about right out of college. She sits me in the back at a table with a guy. "Hey I'm Matthew." The boy with sandy blonde hair fringed over his brown eyes introduced. He also has glasses on. "I'm Katie.." I say and sit down.

***

I go to lunch and I have no clue where to sit. This whole making friends thing is hard. So I sit by myself at the table. Then the devil shows up. "How about you come back to my room for lunch." "N-no thank you. I'm g-good." "I said how about you come back to my room for lunch." He says through gritted teeth. "O-okay.." I get up and go back to his class and sit down at my desk. I open the brown bag and see a little note.

Whaddup baby?

Hope you are having a great day at school. I love you so much. I'll see you when you get home. Then we can stream.

-Corpse

Awwww he's so sweet. "Who wrote you that?" He seems mad. "One of my roommates. He made me lunch this morning." "I don't want him writing you notes anymore." He goes to the door and locks it then comes back to me. I gulp nervously. Well I'm dead..

————————————

Not me wishing I had someone as sweet as corpse in my life-

-Andy ☺️❤️