Chapter 29

"Hey guys I got a text from Ludwig. He said that he needs a few more players for among us. And by a few he needs 4." Sykkuno tells us. "I'd be down to play." Corpse says. "I nod a little bit and Rae a nod Poki agree. It's been a while since I've streamed. I've been inactive for a little over a month now. We all go upstairs to our rooms and I bring Tucker. I put out a tweet first.

Hey I'm back from the ghost chat. Come join my live. Proximity Among us with..
Corpse
valkyrae
Pokimane
Sykkuno
Ludwig
Spedicy
Pewds
Toast
Fuslie

I start my stream. "Hey guys. It's been a while and not going to lie I'm pretty nervous." I pet Tucker while I join the discord group call. "KATIE YOU ARE HERE WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAMER LIFE!!" Sean yells. "Hi Jack." I giggle and Tucker let's out a loud whine. "Oh my gosh is your puppy with you right now?" Ludwig asks. "Yeah. Tucker is amazing." "I want to come and meet your puppy soon. Maybe steal it." "Nooooo ludddd. That's my puppy. He makes me happy." I say. "Baby..I thought I made you happy." Corpse says after joining the call. "Hi babeeee. And you do make me happy." I tell him. "Yayyyyy." I giggle at him and then log into the game.

"Wait..babe..?" Rae asks. "Oh shut up we always joke around like that." I say not wanting our relationship in the public yet. "Okay whatever you say Katie." She says. You can hear the smirk in her voice. The game starts and it's me and Corpse as imposters. I smile. Yay this is the first time we got imposter together.

I go over to corpses character and run small circles around him. He chuckles. "Guys..just a heads up. I'll probably be too busy talking and catching up with people to do my tasks." They all laugh and I go and fake my first task before finding Sykkuno and Ludwig. "Hi guys." "Oh hi Katie" Sykkuno says. "Ludwig protect him for meeee" I say before going off to find corpse. Once I do we are in storage with Rae and Poki. We cut the lights, kill them and vent into medbay before walking through the cafe down to storage to loop around. No one has fixed the lights yet.

We find Ludwig and Sykkuno in the top right corner of storage. We double kill them and then I go to the right side of the map to o2 to fake more tasks. One of the bodies is reported.

"Oh. There are 5 dead. And 5 of us are left." "Great observations jack." Toast says. "It was me and Jack at lights though. I think it's Leslie and toast." Corpse says. "But you were just standing at lights until got there. Plus me and toast were together most of the time." Jack claims. "So it's corpse?" Leslie ask. "Yep" toast says and he gets voted off. "Okay Katie. You go finish your tasks. Me, jack and Leslie will be here." "I'm going to get 50/50 right?" I ask. "Yepppp" toast says and I go to medbay. Corpse calls the lights and I go back to the group but I keep my distance trying to find out how to approach this. I stay to the left wall then cut across the top killing jack. Leslie reports the body.

"ITS TOAST!" She screams. "No it's Leslie!" "Oh my god what happened?? I was on my way to fix the lights." I ask acting confused. They already voted for one another. "Toast killed when the lights were off. He marinated jack." "No it was Leslie." "Uhhhh" "come on Katie trust me." "No Katie don't trust her." "I-I'm going to trust her.." I say and vote for toast. The two votes for toast show up on the screen. Then victory is displayed.

"Oh my gosh it was you?!" Leslie says. "Yeah it was me." "I though it was toast!" "That was a great kill. I'm not even mad at that Katie." Jack tells me. "I am so proud of you Katie. That was a great kill." he tells me. I blush a bit and my chat blows up calling me a simp. "I can't wait for my imposter game with Katie." Poki tells me. I giggle. Corpses character comes over to mine. "I think that game deserves a kiss." His character gives mine a kiss. "Thank you." "No problem baby." And the next game begins.

——————————
New chapter:)

-Andy ☺️❤️