Chapter 10

We go inside and I put all of my new clothes and shoes away. I also change into some sweatpants and a new cropped hoodie that is a light purple. I go downstairs to see everyone in the living room so I sit between Poki and Corpse.

"So we are going to play among us tonight with a new group. Well we know them but some will be new to you. It will be a proximity chat game. Me, Poki, Corpse, Sykkuno, Brooke, Ludwig, Lupo and Dream are playing. You down to play?" Rae asks me. "Sure.." I reply and my phone vibrates. I see the new hurtful text messages and look at my YouTube follower count.

"Oh my god Katie you're so close to getting your silver play button." Corpse says and I nod. I'm at 99,783 followers. "You might get it today as we stream!!" Poki says and I giggle. "I'm excited." "Well you should be it's a BIG DEAL." Rae says causing me to laugh even more.

"Awww your laugh is cute!!" Sykkuno says. "Thank you.." "well I sent you an invite to the discord group babes." I open discord on my phone and join the group.

Brooke: who's Katie?

Rae: she's one of our friends.

Ludwig: she better not be cuter than you Sykkuno..

Sykkuno: some say it's hard to tell who's the cutest around here now :(

Corpse: yeah she's pretty cute Sykkuno

Katie: 😳

Poki: no simping in the chat guysssss

Ludwig: oops. Well we start streaming in like 10 minutes so go get ready peoples

We all get up and fill our water bottles before going to our rooms. I get to my room and post on my story saying I'm doing a last minute stream. I hop in twitch and a few people start to join. "Hey guys. I'm just gonna wait a few more minutes.." I put on my headphones and log onto the discord call.

"Wait look there's Katie. Hi Katie." "Hi Corpse." "Oh my god she is cute." I hear an unfamiliar female voice say. "Introduced yourself stranger." A new males voice says. "Oh um okay..hi I'm Katie. I'm 17 and yeah I don't really know what else to say.." "you're so cuteeee. Well I'm Brooke." "I'm Ludwig." "I'm Lupo..I don't know a few of you that well." "I am Corpse."

"Corpseeeee I already knew thatttttt." "Yeah. But I just wanted to say it." "Okay Corpse." I look over at my twitch stream to see about 1.5k people watching.
"Guys I know this is off topic but I have more people watching my stream than I've ever had before." "Awww yayyy. I'm so happy for you Katie how many are watching?" Poki says. "1.5k..I know it's not a big deal to you guys but I feel like it is and now I'm rambling so I should stop talking.." I blush slightly.

"But is a big deal bub. If it's a big deal for you it's a big deal for us!" I hear Corpse say. "Thank you guys."
Rae forms a game and puts the code in the chat. I log on to the game and make my normal character, purple with the cat ears.

***

After a few games we switch from the skeld to polus because someone leaked the code. I still haven't gotten imposter.. The game starts and everyone leaves from drop ship to go do their tasks. It is me, Sykkuno and Ludwig. "Lud? Lud?" "Are you okay Lud?" "Oh hi Katie. Yeah Sykkuno I'm fine. What are you guys doing here?" "We are going to protect you. Right Sykkuno?" "Yeah." "We should also protect Dr.Lupo..he's been having a hard time. wanna come with us Lud?" I ask him.

"Yeah sure let's go." As we start to walk I start rambling again. "I feel like you and Dr.Lupo would be good friends because your names start with the same letter." He laughs a little. "Oh there's Dr.Lupo I'm going to go protect him now. Sykkuno stay with Lud." I go but the lights turn off and I lost him.

Soon the lights are turned back on. And I see Brooke. "Oh hey Brooke. Have you seen Dr.Lupo?" "I think he's in Medbay. Let's go." "Okay. I have a scan there you can watch me." We go to medbay and Lupo isn't there. Half way through my scan Brooke kills me. A couple of minutes later my body is found by Rae.

Rae: I FOUND A BODYYYY. ITS IN MEDBAY!

Sykkuno: who killed Katie??

Corpse: okay enough with the reindeer games..

Ludwig: let me tell you a story about a young lady named Katie.

Corpse: okay I like it already.

Ludwig: she's a great lady. I started this game off muted I'm not gonna lie. And I forgot to turn it back on. I turn it back on and the first thing I hear is Katie saying "Lud?lud?" And Sykkuno asked if I was okay. I replied with "oh hi Katie. Yeah Sykkuno I'm fine. What are you guys doing here?" Then Katie says "we are going to protect you. Right Sykkuno?" Sykkuno agrees then Katie says "we should protect Dr.Lupo. He's been having a hard time..wanna come with us Lud?"

Poki: AWWWWWWW THATS SO SWEETTTT

Rae: SHES TOO CUTE

Corpse: oh my god.. *laughs*

Ludwig: I of course agreed and we start to go look for him. On our walk she says to me "I think you and Dr.Lupo will get along well because your names both start with L."

Corpse: *laughing* why is she so precious

Rae: AWWWWW

Ludwig: We walked I kid you not 10 steps and we find Dr.Lupo. And she says, "I'm going to go protect Lupo now. Sykkuno you stay with Ludwig." Now do you think we live in a society where A, Katie lost him, failed to protect Lupo and died or B. Lupo betrayed our beautiful Katie.

Rae: say less

When the game finished it turned out that Rae and Brooke were the imposters..

——————————
Ik this one is a little long but it was cute from the steam two nights ago 🥺

-Andy ☺️❤️