Chapter 32 (epologue)

We stand there hugging for what feels like hour. "Where have you been this whole time??" He asks. "In and out of foster care and stuff..our dad is in jail, gets out soon. Umm that's about it.." I say. "Well I'm glad I know now. Man this is crazy.." he says holding me close.

A sleepy corpse soon makes his way into the kitchen. "Babyyy why'd you leaveeee?" He whines slightly. "I needed to get something to drink and then Lud came out here. We started talking and look." I show him the letters. "Wait. So you two are brother and sister?" He asks. "Well I kind of see it now." He chuckles.

Ludwig picks me up and places me on his hip. "I'm not that little.." I pout. "Babe that's the biggest lie. Don't lie to your brother. You're 4'11 and weigh 85 pounds but you're all cuteness." I blush and hide my face.

"Thank you guys for being my lifeline." I tell them. "Anything for you." Corpse says. "Anytime little one." All I can say is that I'll be okay. I'll be more than okay. Because it can only get better from here on out. Especially since I have my amazing boyfriend, brother and best friends by my side. Who knew that the day I was debating going live changed my life forever.

————————————
Heyyyyyy. That's the end. I hope you enjoyed it!! I will be posting a new book soon. I hope you will stick around for my other books the future brings. Thank you for reading. I love you all.

-Andy☺️❤️