Chapter 12

I wake up to Rae talking with Sykkuno outside my door rather loudly. I get up and open the door. "Guys be quiet.." "oh we are sorry Katie. Sykkuno is just overthinking about something don't worry okay? Also a different group wants to stream at 2. Wanna play then?" I just nod and go back into my room.

Quickly I put on my Instagram saying 'play among us at 2pm pst. Proximity chat!' Then I put my phone away to get dressed. I put on a long sleeved shirt with a nirvana T-shirt over it then a pair of ripped skinny jeans and my vans.

The time says 11:47 so I decide to go and try to keep something down today. I go to the kitchen to see Sykkuno. I go over and hug him. "Hi." "Hey.." he says sounding sad. "What's wrong?" "Oh um nothing don't worry about it." I pout slightly and he ruffles my hair.

"Katie I want a hug. You should give me a hug." I hear Corpse say. I giggle and turn around then hug him. "When's your 18th birthday Katie?" Sykkuno asks. "February 14th crazy right it's on Valentine's Day." I tell them. "So are you planning on searching for your own apartment or..?" I look at Sykkuno confused.

"Do you not want me here..?" "No no I'm not saying that.." "but you were thinking it. I get it you don't want me here.." I go up to my room and lock the doors ignoring the calls from Corpse behind me. I lay on my bed and feel useless. Does anyone actually want me around..?

***

2pm rolls around and I still haven't left my room. I start my live stream. "Hello my kittens it's Katie here. Today we will be playing among us with Valkyrae, Corpse, Pokimane, Tommy, pewdiepie, jacksepticeye, Toast, Ludwig and Sykkuno." I log on to the call. "Hey guys." "Hi Katie!" I hear Tommy say. "Hi Tommy." "H-Hey Katie.." I hear Sykkuno say. I ignore him. "Katie..Sykkuno said hi to you." Corpse tells me. "Oh okay."

After a few minutes of it being awkward like this we start the game. I got crewmate..again..I walk down to admin to do my swipe card but I can't do it. Felix goes up and presses the emergency meeting button.

Felix: I think it's Katie

Katie: what??

Sean: why?

Sykkuno: what did she do?

Felix: She was standing at the card-swipe for too long and the task bar never went up when she left.

Katie: I'm just really bad at it and I gave up on it..

Rae: you don't usually give up on card swipe.

Sykkuno; that's good enough for me.

I got voted off by Rae, Sykkuno, Felix, Sean , toast and Tommy. "Thank you Corpse, Poki and Lud for trying to save me.." I sigh and then go to do my tasks. After some investigating I see Rae, Felix, Poki and Tommy in electrical. The doors closed and the Felix and Rae do a double kill, call o2 and hop in the vent to medbay. "Omg Katie I'm so sorry I was listening to Sykkuno.." Tommy says. "It's fine. Don't worry about it. Also hi Poki." "Hiii. You feeling better today Katie?" "Yea a little bit." I tell her. "That's good."

In the end Felix and Rae won. We start a new game and once again I'm crewmate.

***

We are at the end and it is me, Sykkuno, corpse, Ludwig and Rae. There are 2 imposters left.

Katie: I think it's Sykkuno and Corpse..

Ludwig: me too

Corpse: no Katie it's not me I swear.

Rae: I'm still sus of him from the first kill..

Katie: Okay I'm voting for corpse.

We all vote for corpse and it says one imposter left. I hit the button and we voted out Sykkuno. We are shown a screen that says victory and we go back into the lobby. "Hey guys I just hit 100k on YouTube."

Rae: "YAYYYYYYYYY"

Corpse: "congrats baby."

Poki: "YES BABES IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU."

Tommy: "yayyy now we both have our silver play button."

Sean: "I'm so happy for you Katie. It feels like yesterday I came across your channel when you only had 1k."

Felix: "congrats Katie."

Ludwig: "im so happy for my protector."

I giggle at that.

Toast: "congrats on your first huge milestone Katie!"

Sykkuno: "that's great."

Katie: "thank you guys."

Rae: "LETS ALL PUT ON BALLOONS!!!"

All of us change our among us characters hats to the one with the balloon. I'm so happy I have great friends.

We start the game and I see someone following me. "Ahhhh Sykkuno stop following meeee." "Katie stop running. I just want to play the game with you." "No I don't want to stop following me!" I run around screaming for help and then I find Ludwig and Corpse. "Baby is this man bothering you?" "Yes corpse help meeeee." While corpse talks to Sykkuno I run and press the button. "ITS SYKKUNO. HE WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME!!" "Katie it's not me I just want to play the game with you.." "he's bothering my baby vote him outttt" we voted for him and I look at my chat. They say it's not him and that I'm stupid and now the group is going to hate me.

"I-I'm so-sorry I thought it was him.." my breathing becomes uneven so i mute myself. "It's okay Katie it's just a game.."I hear Felix say. I turn of my camera on my stream and try to control my breathing but it isn't working. I must have been standing still for a while because I hear Ludwig, corpse and Poki calling for me but I'm in no condition to talk right now.

"Katie? Katie?" "Baby are you alright?" "Babes?" That is the last thing I hear in my head set before I pass out.

————————

Here's another part!!! Cliff hanger for y'all. I'll have another update tonight probably.

-Andy ☺️❤️