Chapter 13

3rd person POV

Maybe she went to the bathroom guys. She's probably just afk for a little. Let's go do some tasks and we can check on her in the next meeting."Ludwig says. The group goes and does their tasks. After a few minutes they do most of their tasks and go back to the cafeteria.

Katie's character is in the same spot. "Okay I'm calling a meeting." Corpse says hitting the emergency meeting. "What corpse?" Felix asks. "I don't know if Katie is okay. She's been afk for a while..I'm worried about her." Corpse tells the group, worry clearly showing in his voice.

Since Sykkuno was voted out he went to go check on Katie. "Guys come quick!" He yells. The three others mute themselves and turn off their videos quickly then run to Katie's room. "Oh my god is she okay?!" Rae practically screams. "I don't know I'm not a doctor.." Corpse picks up Katie from the floor and places her on her bed trying to make her as comfortable as possible.

As Corpse places her on the bed he notices her scars. He was going to keep this to himself and talk to Katie about it later. Lowering her sleeves he frowns under his mask. Why would she hurt herself?

"I think I know why she passed out.." Poki tells the group. "Why??" Rae asks worried. "Look at the chat..nearly all of them are hateful from a group of people. She must have had an anxiety attack and fainted." "She has anxiety?" Corpse asks. "Yeah I found out at the mall. She gets bad anxiety with large groups of people. The chat being toxic must have triggered it." Poki explains.

"Detective Poki on the case." Sykkuno says. "Well let's go back and end all of our live streams." Rae says. They all get up and tell the discord group what happened in the chat part. Everyone ends their live streams and the three go back to Katie's room to end hers. "Look at all the people worried about her..should we tell them she's fine..?" Poki says.

"Let's tell them Poki. Boys get out for a minute!!" They leave and the girls turn on the video camera then unmute. "Hey guys. It's Rae and Poki here." The chat instantly blows up with nice messages about them. "We are here to talk about Katie because a lot of you are concerned. Because of all the hate it triggered her anxiety leading to an attack and it caused her to faint. Guys we know you wouldn't do this to us..so why are you doing it to Katie? She is the sweetest girl we know. She deserves to be treated with kindness." Rae tells the chat.

Then Poki speaks up, "Honestly if you have ever met her you are lucky as hell. She's just a bundle of joy and you want to protect her at all costs. So please be nice to my babes. She doesn't deserve you toxic people. Now we are going to end the stream to take care of her. Bye guys." They end the stream and look over at Katie who is stirring in her bed.

————————————

Hey y'all. Here's another part!!

-Andy ☺️❤️