Chapter 19

He sits next to me and I shift uncomfortably. "I umm..can you move over?" I ask. "Oh yeah sure." He moves over closer to me, closing the space between us. "I didn't mean closer to me.." I squeak out.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"oh well kitten." He says and starts kissing my neck. I start trying to push him off. He leaves a few hickeys that can be covered by my clothes. The bell rings and I get up fast.

"Tell anyone, love...there will be some deep consequences. And remember. It's all your fault."  I nod and go off to my next class. Art. Thank goodness..

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

I walk into the room and see a few other kids. The teacher comes up to me. "Oh hello you must be the new student." I nod and she sits me at an easel coming over with a hat filled with little paper slips.

"Pick two. These will be your assignments all year." I pick it out and open it, fear and love. "Those two go well together!" I nod. "Now today we will be painting about one of the pieces of paper, tomorrow about the other one."

I start painting the four men I fear the most..my dad..my foster dad..Mason..and lastly mr.Martin. I paint their black silhouettes and then put dark Angel wings on them all. "That is very good Katie! I can't wait to see what you paint tomorrow." I nod a little bit and soon the bell rings.

I don't care I'm not going to detention with that creep..I grab my skateboard from my locker and skate home. I only see one car in the driveway. There's 2 normally. I go inside to see Poki on the couch. "H-hi" "oh hey babe!" She gets up and comes over to hug me. "Everyone just left for a bit but now we can hang out." I nod and she brings me over to the couch and I sit in her lap.

"How was school?" She asks playing with my hair. "G-good.." I take her hand and start playing with her fingers. "I was meaning to ask you something Poki.." "what is it babe?"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I flip her hand over so her palm is facing up and I roll up her sleeve a little. "How did you know..?" I sigh and roll up my sleeves. "They matched these ones.." I point to the really faded ones. "Babe..some of these are new.." I nod. "Yea..it's how I cope.." she hugs me closer to her. "We need to find you a new way to cope honey.."

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

I nod and she smiles. "Well what do you wanna do now?" "Corpse promised me we'd all stream after school." I say shyly. "Well we can do that when they get back." "Yayyyyyy" she smiles. "I love seeing you happy Katie."

We sit in a comfortable silence and a few minutes later the front door opens. "Heyyy we're back. OMG KATIE HI." Rae comes over and hugs me, followed by corpse and Sykkuno. "How was school?" Corpse asks. "Good..it's hard making friends.." they all nod understandingly.

"Well I promised this kiddo we'd stream so the group is waiting. Let's goooo" Poki says and we all go to our rooms to stream. I post on my Twitter. Going live on twitch now! Among us with Corpse, Sykkuno, Valkyrae, Pokimane, Toast, Brooke, Ludwig, spedicy and Ash!

I start a stream on my twitch and the viewers start coming in. "Hi everyone!" I wave to my video camera. I join the discord call. "Who is Katie? I've never met her before.." I hear a very sweet Australian accent say. "I'm Katie. And I love your accent. It's so cuteeee." "Aww thank you. I'm Ash."

We get in the game. And we are waiting on one person. "We are waiting on Corpse." Rae says and as if on cue he joins the call and the game. "Oh hi corpse!" I say. "Whaddup baby?" We start the game after some time talking. Ludwig told me he'd protect me. And just to my luck the 8 letter word in red shows up.. Imposter. But at least it's With Rae.

————————————

New chapter everyone!!! Enjoy

-Andy ☺️❤️